The First Fight

Hello guys Thanks for reading lol I got tired of putting a date on every chapter so I'm just going to upload a new chapter when I can. And this is the first real fight scene and romance part in the book so enjoy.

  ~Alejandro~

We we're finally over Florida and I stared to fly faster. We're only a couple minutes away from where Jason lived in St. Petersburg. I turned to face him, but he was still asleep with his head resting on my shoulder. He looks so cute when he's asleep, I thought as I smiled just as I gazed on him.

I quickly shook my head. What am I thinking I can't fall for Jason! It will ruin our friendship if he found out that I liked him. Then again he could feel the same, but he has a girlfriend so I don't think he plays on the same team. "Whatever I'll just have to stop," I told myself as I took a deep breath.

"Are we almost there?" I heard Jason ask as he started to open his eyes with his head still on my shoulder.

"Yeah, we're almost near your house. We're in St. Petersburg," I replied to him. "Oh...that's good," Jason said but he didn't sound relieved.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as I saw his neighborhood down below us an started to fly down. It was dark out so I didn't think anybody would see us just drop in.

"Oh it's nothing I'm just a little more tired," He replied as I put him down on the sidewalk.

I was about to say something when I heard somebody talking. "Yes they're here. I'll take them out, signing off," I turned to look where the noise came from and then it jumped in front of both me and Jason.

"What the..." Jason trailed off as he was stunned at what was in front of us.

"You're one of those robots that Dr. Hartmen had sent to take our place?" I asked as I gave the fake Jason a serious look. But he looked just like Jason in every way and if I didn't know that the real Jason was next to me, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

"I'm R.O.B. How nice of you two to come here especially you Jason. Your mom can't even tell the difference. And when I'm done with you she'll never see the difference either," He replied with a dark tone as if he planed to kill Jason.

"Well you'll have to get through me first," I replied as I stepped in front of Jason. "Really, I'm a trained killing machine and you're just a boy. What makes you think you can take me down?" He replied in a mocking tone.

"We'll do it together," Jason said as he grabbed my shoulder and walked beside me.

"Alright then," I said as I smiled a little bit.

"It doesn't matter you'll both end up dead within minutes," R.O.B replied as his hand started to turn into a sharp silver blade. R.O.B took one step and then he started running all around us.

"What the hell!" I shouted as I was shocked that he was able to move that fast.

"I was built to have all of Jason's exact traits and they also gave me his super speed," I heard R.O.B say as he ran around us.

"Don't worry, I can almost see his movements," Jason said as he walked a little bit forward. I thought my eyes were getting blurry at first, but then I realized that I could see R.O.B as he was running around us as if I was able to keep up with his movements as well. I closed my eyes as I began to wipe them and I felt something hit my stomach hard.

I opened my eyes and saw that R.O.B had tried to stab me with his blade, but it didn't work, his blade shattered and R.O.B quickly backed away.

"Looks like I picked the wrong one to strike at first," I heard R.O.B mumble under his breath.