The Final Battle Part: 1

Thanks for all the reads and the votes it means a shit load :) To be honest I never thought I would get so much.

Today is going to be two months since I first started my book. yay!

Well anyways here's a new chapter enjoy :)

~Alejandro~

I made it to London just in time. Artemus and Multi-man were barely making contact with the three members of Doomsday.

"Well look who showed up..." Gazer Beam stated noticing me arrive. "The big man himself."

I ignored him and turned my attention to Artemus and Multi-man. "We need to hurry and take them out. I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach," I told them firmly.

"I gotta bad feeling as well," Artemus responded in agreement.

"Well are you just going to stand there, or are we gonna get this party started?" Gizmo yelled with impatience.

"Let's get to it then," Multi-man stated as he ran towards Gazer Beam, Gizmo, and Zoom.

I noticed Gazer Beam turning a knob on his glasses aiming at Multi-man. I flew towards Multi-man and picked him up which made Gazer Beam's laser miss.

"Throw me!" Multi-man ordered. I did as he said and threw him towards the enemy. He started to multiply and his clones covered over them like a cloud.

Of course Gazer Beam tried shooting his lasers and Gizmo used his gadgets, but there were to many to stop him. Zoom started to run out of Multi-man's range and I chased after him.

He wasn't as fast as Flash so that made it easier for me to catch him. I grabbed him by the shoulder tightly so he wouldn't be able to get away. I punched him hard enough to knock him out and then headed back towards the others.

Multi-man had taken out both Gizmo and Gazer Beam.

"This isn't over yet," Gazer Beam stated whilst Multi-man took off his glasses.

"Your just mad that a thirteen year old kicked your butt," Multi-man gloated as he cuffed Zoom to the other two Doomsday members.

Sometimes he could be such a little kid. He still isn't ready to be one of the seven, but maybe.

"Ace where are you?" Flash asked through the communicator in my ear.

"I'm in London. Three members of Doomsday were here. Artemus, Multi-man, and I stopped them," I answered.

"Don't you mean I took care of them," Multi-man suggested still gloating. Artemus punched him in the arm and he stuck his tongue out whilst squinting his eyes.

"Galactic has a giant airship over Atlanta, Georgia and members of Doomsday are scattered all over the world. We need you here Now!" Flash explained.

"Alright I'll be there in five," I assured him whilst turning to look at both Artemus and Multi-man. "Galactic has started to execute his plan. You two will go to Mount. Elite and see where you can help out."

"I told ye it wasn't over yet. Ye bloody bastards," Gazer Beam stated whilst laughing devilishly.

"Shut up you bloody prick!" Artemus yelled whilst knocking him out.

My eyes narrowed at her, "That was unnecessary." She let out a sigh and said nothing. "You two know your jobs so get to it." I took off as fast as I could into the sky and headed to Atlanta.

...........................*************** Atlanta Georgia ****************...........................