Death Of A Hero

This is the next day and since everyone saw Freak Show kill Ace they couldn't keep a low profile about it.

They are having the funeral in Florida and they are also building a giant statue of an A in his honor.

So please enjoy this new chapter :)

~Robert~

"Uh..." I groaned whilst letting out a sigh. I sat there on the edge of the mountain side far from anywhere the team could find me. I didn't want to be seen nor heard from.

Alejandro died and there is nothing I could do to bring him back. It's all Freak Show's fault, he killed him and I don't even know how.

"Damn it!" I yelled as I picked up a rock and threw it towards the sky.

"What's wrong?"

I heard a familiar voice ask as it flew towards me. At first it was a shadow cause of the sun's blinding rays, but then I got a better look at it.

"Alejandro..." I mumbled as I saw him get closer.

"Hey Robert," Alejandro said as he hovered in front of me.

"How is this possible?" I asked whilst I stood up to meet him eye to eye. "I saw you vanish when you got zapped by Freak Show's lazier gun."

"I'm not sure myself but who knows the world is a strange place," He answered.

"When did you get all spiritual?" I questioned as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I'm not sure?" He replied with a smile whilst wrapping his arms around my neck.

I leaned in to kiss him but he put his index finger on my lips, "Not so fast lover boy. You have to catch me first."

He slipped away from my hold and took off into the air. I smiled as I took off after him, "I'll get you."

I flew as fast as I could and I was about to grab him, but he dived down before I could catch him.

"Cheater!" I yelled as I dove after him.

"I didn't plan on making it easy on you," Alejandro replied as he gave out a laugh.

I flew over him and decided to cut him off. I flew downward and as he was about to pass I wrapped my arms around his back and we both started to fall.

We fell into a lake and I let go of him to swim back to he surface. I came out of the water and started to laugh. Alejandro came out and he was laughing as well.

"You got me,' Alejandro stated as he splashed water in my face.

"Yeah looks like your not that fast after all," I replied splashing water back at him.

Alejandro wrapped his arms around me and flew us out of the water, "You know I could have flown out myself."

'Yeah but then it wouldn't be as romantic now would it," He replied as he looked at me with a sweet smile.

"True," I replied as he stood still.

We were surrounded by clouds as the sunlight peeked through small openings.

"I love you," Alejandro said as he looked straight into my eyes.

"I love you too," I replied as we both started to lean in close.