He's Alive

Sorry again for leaving the last chapter on a cliff hanger but I hope I make up for it.

In this chapter it explains how "Ace" came back and maybe a little bit more things will happen who knows.

Well here's a new chapter enjoy :)

~Robert~

I froze as I saw Ace standing, well hovering in front of us. Tears almost came from my eyes but I held them back with all my strength.

"Ace is that you?" I questioned as I flew towards him with wide eyes.

"The one and only," He answered with a smile. "Now lets take care of this one and his pales."

"Alright," I replied as I followed him down to the street.

"I thought you were supposed to be dead?" Freak Show asked as he had a angry expression on his face.

"Well looks like you didn't do a good job of that did you now," Ace responded to Freak Show's comment.

Ace threw Freak Show to the pavement as we neared the ground.

"Ace," Torch and Brave Heart said in unison whilst Shadow just had a shocked expression.

"How is this possible?" Torched asked Ace.

Ace was about to answer but Shadow interrupted him, "There's no time for that now." Shadow hand cuffed Freak Show and then turned him around so he was now looking at him face-to-face, "Where's the girl!"

"Oh I almost forgot about her she's... well she's..." Freak Show said stalling.

"I'm not going to play games! Where is she?" Shadow questioned as he punched Freak Show.

A loud boom came from the background, "She's dead. Your too late heroes."

Shadow threw Freak Show to the floor and he started to laugh hysterically. We all stood there in silence for a moment. Ace picked up Freak Show from the ground and took off into the night sky.

"What's he doing?" Flash asked as we all watched.

"Brave Heart what's happening?" Shadow questioned.

"Ace is telling Freak Show that everything is about to end," She answered.

"End," Shadow repeated. "What's about to end?"

She was about to answer when we saw Ace let go of Freak Show.

"Aero go catch him," Shadow ordered.

I did as he said but Ace shot him with his heat vision before I could reach him. Freak Show smashed into the ground and I had a horrified look on my face. I couldn't believe what just happened, Ace killed him.

I saw Shadow, Torch, and Brave Heart run to where Freak Show landed. I turned my attention back to Ace as he came back down.

"What was that?" I asked with confusion in my voice.

"He had to pay for what he'd done," Ace answered with a serious look.

"We don't kill our enemies remember," I said trying to remind him.

"That way never put an end to the criminal activity did it," Ace responded. "Times have changed; now criminals will get what they so desperately deserve and you can either stand with me or against me."

I didn't say another word as he started to fly away. I was speechless and now that Ace was going to start killing people who would be able to stop him. It would have to be us to stop him.