Old Flames Glow Bright

This is the next day and if you read the name of the chapter you can tell that some "action" is going to happen in this chapter.

Here's a new Chapter enjoy :)

~Alejandro~

"Hay Alejandro we barley talked yesterday you just walked away from me." Caitlin said as she sat down on the bench next to me.

"Oh sorry I was just occupied yesterday." I replied as I gave her a slight smile.

"With what cause you seemed to be in a hurry to meet Jason." She replied.

"You know, I really don't know why?" I told her as I couldn't remember why I would wanna see Jason so urgently.

"Sup guys." Jason said as he and Ondreya placed their food down. As they a seat in front of Caitlin and I.

"Not much just waiting for school to end."

"Who isn't its like a prison in here. The ducky food and when we come out you dread to go back." We all laughed along to what she said. She was pretty funny I can see why Jason likes her so much. He was always into the type of girl that can make him laugh.

"So are you guys going to the football game to support Jason?" Ondreya asked as she looked at both me and Caitlin.

"Oh no, I can't make it sorry." Caitlin replied.

"That sucks, what about you Alejandro can you come?" Jason asked.

"I don't know I'm really not into football." I told him as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Awe come on. It's my last game and and you're finally back. You have to come watch my last game." Jason said as he pleaded a little bit.

"Alright fine I'll make it." I assured him with a smile. an he returned it before he took a bite of his pizza.

I looked at Ondreya and she gave me a weird look. I didn't think much of it so I ignored it.

I was done eating and I got up to throw away my trash. I walked over to the trash can and I bumped into Robert, again.

"Oh sorry again." I said as I tossed my trash away. "Its alright, oh so are you going to the football game?" He asked as he scratched the back of his head.

"Yes I'm going, are you on the team?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm the quarterback. The team wouldn't function without me." He joked and we both laughed.

"Don't worry I'll be there to cheer you on too." I said as the bell rang to go back to class.

"Alright then see you then." He said as he walked away. I smiled as I watched him. "Why don't you take a picture it will last longer." Caitlin said as she nudged me on the shoulder.

I smiled and just let out a sigh. As we walked back to into the school.

.......... Later That Day ...........

I decided to start making normal patrol route to try and clean up Florida, Like I did in Royal.

I flew for about an hour and then came back to Tampa. "Shadow are you there?" I asked as I turned on the chocolate chip ear piece.

"Yeah what's up? I'm headed your way right now." He replied. "Is there anything happening cause its pretty calm here in Florida." I asked as I felt a llittle bored.

"You know that people don't need help everyday. An there aren't always going to be superpowered people to fight. But what you should be doing is trying to find Aero"