The Elite vs Freak Show

Hello you guys this chapter is the teams first battle. So lets see how it goes lol.

Sorry for not uploading all last week I was sort of down... :/

Well on a lighter note here's another chapter enjoy:D

      ~Alejandro~

Its been a few weeks since we formed the team, and we've all grown on each other. They all even picked their own superhero names. Felix chose Torch, Carolina chose Brave Heart, Jason chose Flash, and Ondreya chose Venus.

Since Kevin's had martial arts training he's been teaching everyone how to fight. There isn't anymore hidden secrets between us, we all know who each other is and we all have one goal in common. An that's to make sure Dr. Hartman doesn't succeed in ruling the world.

While Kevin's been training them I've been doing all the rescuing till they are ready. Nothing major has happened since I last saw Dr. Hartman. But I don't think its going to stay quiet for very long.

"Alejandro!" Robert called out making me snap out of my thoughts. "Kevin wants you."

I walked toward him and then followed him to where Kevin is.

"You wanted me?" I asked Kevin as he typed on the main computer in the center of his hideout.

"There's a hostage situation down in Chicago, Illinois. This man who calls himself Freak Show tried to rob a bank. The cops have him surrounded but he's got hostages in there with him," Kevin said as he pulled up a picture of him.

"Does he have any powers?" I questioned.

"I'm not sure this is the first time I'm seeing him too," Kevin stated.

"I think it's time to reveal The Elite to the world," I told Kevin.

He had a questionable look but then he nodded in agreement. "You're right."

Kevin pressed down on a button and started talking into it, "Everyone come to the main computer."

Everyone showed up within seconds and they were all in costume that they made themselves.

"I think you guys are ready to come out of training. So we're going to Chicago to stop this guy," I said as I pointed to the picture on the screen. "His name is Freak Show. We don't know if he has powers but he's got hostages so we need to be careful."

"So we're finally gonna go help?" Ondreya asked.

"You're ready," I answered her. I walked over to Kevin's computer and picked up five small headsets. I walked up to them and handed one to each of them. "This is how we'll communicate with each other. I'll go there first to check out the situation you guys will go with Kevin in his jet."

"Finally I've been waiting for this moment," Felix said with excitement.

"This isn't a game and if you slip up someone can get hurt, or worse killed," Kevin stated as he put on his mask.

"I'm sorry I'm just pumped," Felix replied.

"Just put on your mask's on and lets go guys," Shadow said as he patted Felix on the back.

 "I'll meet you there babe," Robert said as he gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"See you there," I replied as I grabbed him and planted one on his lips. He smiled back at me as he put on his mask and then left toward Kevin's jet.

The ground on top started to open up as the entire floor that the jet was on started to rise. I flew out of the opening and headed toward Chicago.

"Is that as fast as you can go?" I heard Flash ask as I turned and saw him looking at me through the jet's window.