The Elite Seven

Just like the chapter's name the team that Alejandro has been trying to create is finally achieved.

Will here's a new chapter enjoy :D

~Alejandro~

"Thank God its Saturday," I mumbled to myself as I woke up.

"Morning."

"Oh shit!" I yelled as I jumped out of bed.

"Kevin what are you doing here?" I asked as I saw him standing on the other side of my bed.

"I was bored at home so I decided to hang with you today," He replied.

"So you should have contacted me or something. You can't just show up whenever. What if my mom or my grandma were to see you," I replied.

"Your mom and grandma left about ten minutes ago. So are we gonna hang or not?" He questioned.

"Yea sure wait for me outside and I'll get ready," I told him. I waited for him to leave my room so I could get dressed and brush my teeth.

"So what did you have in mind?" I asked Kevin as I walked outside.

"Lets go to Largo Park," Kevin suggested.

"Yeah lets go," I said as we started to walk down the side walk.

............

We walked to the park just talking about normal stuff. It was pretty boring actually.

"So you never told me how you got here?" I asked as we walked into the park.

"I thought it should be obvious, I flew here," He replied as we sat down on a bench.

"But where did you park it, is what I meant," I replied.

"Oh that, it's parked on top of your roof," Kevin said as he scratched the back of his head.

"What are you crazy you can't park it on top of my roof," I replied as I was a little bit in shock.

"Well there's nothing that says I can't," He replied as he got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To find the bathroom where do you think?" He replied as he walked away.

"What am I gonna do with him?" I said to myself as I let out a sigh.

After a few minutes I decided to go find Kevin. He could have probably have gotten lost this is a big park anyway.

I made it to the bathrooms just as I saw Robert walking out. "Oh hey what are you doing here?" I asked as I gave him a smile.

"I'm playing football with my friends out by the field. What are you doing here?" He asked as he returned the smile.

"I'm with my friend but I'm trying to find him right now," I replied as I made a puppy dog face. "Who could hide from that face?" Robert asked as he came in closer and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Why thank you," I replied as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We looked at each other eye to eye. It was awesome how Robert and I were the same height. Usually all I was taller then my suitors since I was 5'9. But Robert was just my height and I liked that.

Robert and I were leaning closer toward each other, but Robert suddenly pushed me away.

"Who's there?" He said as he looked at the entrance of the bathroom. I saw as Kevin came walking out of the bathroom. "Oh that's just my friend Kevin," I replied.