First Day/Omega's Return

Sorry for not posting anything during spring break but I was working on music stuff but heres another chapter. Enjoy :)

~Alejandro~

"Alejandro wake up you're going to be late for school." I heard my mom say as she pulled the covers off of me.

"Come on mom I can just fly to school." I replied as I rolled in my bed. She tapped me on my head and I turned my head to look at her. "You may have these powers but I am still your mother and you will get your butt on that bus." She said as she walked out of the room.

I got up and went into the bathroom in my room. I brushed my teeth and shook my head to make my hair fall into place. I went back into my room and dressed myself in a black Aero shirt, black jeans, and my black converse.

I grabbed my backpack an ran down stairs. My mom was sitting on the sofa watching the news.

"It's been a week since the police have last seen this unknown figure who calls himself Ace. The police have come to believe that Ace is some what related to yet another masked figure who gose by the name Shadow. The police haven't..."

"What are you doing just standing there you're going to miss your bus!" My mom said taking my focus from the TV.

"Alright I'm going." I told her as I picked up my backpack.

"Oh before I forget." She said as she got up from the sofa and walked passed me. She lead me into the kitchen and handed me a box.

"Your new phone came in last night it's already for you. So allvyou have to do is turn it on."

"Awww... Thanks mom." I said as I hugged her. "I love you bye." I told her as I heard the bus coming up the dirt road.

I walked outside and turned on my phone as the bus pulled up. I walked in the bus and looked for an empty seat to sit in.

I input my email on my phone and I hoped that the contacts that I had on my old phone would appear. But they didn't.

I leaned my head against the window and closed my eyes. Damn now how am I supposed to talk to Jason or Caitlin.

...

The bus arrived at the school and everyone started to get off. I walked down the walkway. The students looked at me as if they knew, that I was the new student this year. I ignored them and just kept on walking till I got into the building.

I found my first class and I walked right in. They didn't have any single desk. All they had were tables so I sat in the farthest table near the back. I put my backpack down and put my head on my hands as I leaned on the table.

I haven't put on the suit since I stopped those thiefs near Harvest Food. What's wrong with the cops around here anyway? I told them i was there to help and they still shot at me. It probably has something to do with that Shadow character.

From what I heard he dresses up in total black and goes around scaring people. But all the people he takez down are criminals. So I guess he isn't a bad guy. That is of course if...

"Hay you knew here?"

I quickly looked up and saw a boy standing in front of me. "Yeah how did you know?" I asked him as he took the seat in fromt of me.

"Cause you weren't here last year and everybody knows everybody in this school."

"Really why is that?" I asked.

"It's because Royal is a small town and everyone here has known eaxh other since kinder." He replied.

"My name is Kevin. What's yours?" He asked.