The Return

In this chapter Jason frees Alejandro the real one this time no tricks or anything I promise.

Well here's a new chapter enjoy :)

~Jason~

I found the building and it was swarming with guards from left to right. I have to find a way in if I'm gonna save Alejandro.

"Whose there?" I heard a guard call out.

My heart dropped as I thought they have discovered my location.

"It's just a bird. You're starting to get paranoid," Another of the guards answered.

I let out a sign and leaned against the tree. That was a close one, I gotta be fast and careful.

I ran around the building to find the entrance and stopped when I saw part of the building start to open up.

"Wow," I said in awe. "Seems that he replaced the doors now."

I waited for the guards to clear out and before it closed i quickly ran in. I hid behind the many machines and tried to contact Alejandro again but I didn't get any response.

"Guess I gotta do this the old fashioned way," I whispered to myself as I checked to see if the close was clear.

I started to run through the entire building as fast as I could and everything around me moved in slow motion. I ran through each room trying to find him. It worked last time when we first escaped this place so I guessed it would work again.

I kept this up and I was getting no where. It seemed as if this building had one to many rooms.

"Take the stairs to your right when you get to the next corner."

I heard a voice tell me, but it didn't sound like Alejandro's voice. I did as the voice said and took the stairs to my right and headed down stairs.

"Go all the way down the stairs and head through the double doors at the end of the hall. Two guards are in there so be prepared."

"Alright thanks," I replied mentally to her. Which I'm assuming since it sounded like a girls voice.

I ran through the double doors and saw two guards standing near a bunch of monitors and buttons. I knocked them out and stood still to look around the room as it went back to normal speed.

I looked at a large circular tank filled with water and a person was floating inside with tubes attached to his body.

"Alejandro..." I mumbled to myself.

I turned to the monitor and pushed the release button. The water started to get sucked out of the tank and the tubes detached themselves from his body.

I kicked the glass and caught Alejandro as he started to fall towards me.

"Alejandro," I called out softly as I held him in my arms.

"Ja..son," Alejandro spoke as his voice shook whilst saying my name.

"Yeah it's me," I replied as a smile made its way to my lips.

Alejandro started to move around and his eyes slowly started to open, "Jason you came."

"Why wouldn't I come?" I questioned. "I'll always be here for you." I wrapped my arms around him as I said the last part.

Alejandro hugged me back, "Thanks."

I pulled away and I got both of us on our feet. "Can you stand?" I asked as I let him go.