Back Home

Alejandro comes back to Florida and goes to school and is a little nervous of meeting up with Jason.

This is Two days after Alejandro and his mom arrived to Florida.

Anyway new chapter enjoy. :)

~Alejandro~

My alarm cloak rang and I moaned as I got up. "Time for school wake up." My grandma shouted as she ruffled my hair.

She found out about my powers the first day we got to her house. She walked in on me while I lifted the sofa to get the remote that slipped under there.

She was freaked a little bit but then she came to terms. Now it's like she doesn't even care for it, but she makes me do all the work in the house. Which was the least I could do since she was letting my mom and I live here.

"I'm up." I replied as I got up from the bed. "I'll leave you alone so you can get ready." My grandma said as she walked out the room and closed the door.

I got dressed and brushed my teeth then unplugged my phone from the charger. I walked out of my room and into the living room.

I grabbed my backpack from the couch and headed out the door. "Have a nice day." My grandma with a kind smile. I returned the smile and walked out the door.

My grandmas house was within walking distance of Pinellas Park High School. So I didn't have to take a bus. Which was good cause I didn't really like having to concentrate on controlling my powers. With all those people in a closed space.

I walked in front of the school and took a deep breath. I was nervous of meeting up with Jason. Especially since I didn't even bother to come and meet him for the past four months.

I would've come but I didn't want to tell him that I was going to be living in Washington. Of coarse I didn't know that I'd be back anytime soon. I just have to suck it up.

I walked through the doors of the school and roamed through the halls. "Alejandro is that you?"

I turned around and saw Caitlin standing behind me. "Yea it's me." I replied as she threw herself at me. I returned the hug and then let go after a few seconds.

"Where's Jason?" I asked as we started to walk.

"Jason and Ondreya always spend time near the vending machines near A wing."

"Thanks sorry I can't talk right now I have to do something." I told Caitlin as I started to speed walk towards A wing.

I got closer and saw Jason and Ondreya standing there hand in hand. "Jason." I called out as I walked up to them.

"I'm sorry do I know you?" Jason said while he gave me a blank expression. "What are you talking about its me, Alejandro. We were friends since you started dating Ondreya." I replied as I tried to jog his memory.

"Sorry but I've never met you before in my life. You've probably got me confused with someone else." Jason replied as he walked away with Ondreya.

"He doesn't remember me." I mumbled to myself as I stood there in disbelief. How can he not remember me? Maybe he just doesn't wanna talk to me. But I don't think that was the case. Jason looked at me as if he never saw me before.

I can't just leave things to end like this. I turned around and bumped into something hard. "Whatch where you're going!" The boy said as I took a closer look.

"Robert..." I said as my eyes widened a bit. "Alejandro..." Robert replied as I heard his breath hitch.

"How you been? I see you gotta hair cut." I said as I pointed to his hair. "Oh yeah I decided it was time for a different style." He said shrugging his shoulders.