Robert's Story: Part 2

Hello guys thanks for reading and here's part two of Robert's Story:)

~Robert~

I heard the front door open and I heard two familiar voices coming from down stairs. I walked down the stairs and saw both my parents talking in the kitchen.

"What are you wearing?" My mom asked noticing me standing near the stair case.

"Oh this... I just thought it looked good y'know?" I replied fast so I wouldn't tell them the real reason why I was really wearing this suit. But to be honest I really didn't know myself.

"Well it seems a little too tight?" My mom replied.

"You need to take that off. It makes you look like one of those types of guys," My dad said sternly and full of disgust.

"Robert... that's no way to talk," My mom replied to my dad's rude comment.

"It's alright I'll go change out of it right now," I told them as I walked up the stairs and into my room.

"Huh," I let out a sigh as I locked the door and threw myself on my bed. I'm sorry Alejandro and Jason I won't be going back for you guys. Maybe this was for the best I can finally forget about Alejandro and move on with my life. Jason was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. But I can't be involved with a guy that's just not me. I like girls and that's it but when I look at Alejandro I get a weird feeling. It's been happening since that stupid night...

  *Flash Back*

"Mom, dad, I'll be back I'm going over to Chase's house," I told them as I grabbed my coat and stood next to the door.

"When will you be back?" My mom asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Uh...I don't know, in a few hours I guess," I replied as I gave her an innocent smile.

"Ha... you'll be home before 11:00 p.m," She said in a stern voice.

"Yes ma'am," I said as I walked out the door shutting the door behind me.

I walked down the street and my phone started to ring. I looked at the ID and it was my girlfriend. "Hey Kayla what's up?" I said as I picked up.

"Hey babe, not much, just getting ready for Chase's party. Are you going?" Kayla asked.

"Yeah I'm on my way right now," I said as I stopped in front of Chase's house and saw shadows of people through the window.

"Well I'm going to be a couple minutes late so I'll just meet you there I guess. Bye babe don't have fun without me."

"Don't worry I won't, bye," I replied and ended the call. I walked to the front of Chase's door and knocked on it. I waited there for a moment and then someone opened the door.

"Sup, Robert you made it," Chase said as he threw his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah bro. I wouldn't miss this party for the world," I replied as we walked inside his house. I looked around and a lot of strange people were dancing to the loud music and drinking from red plastic cups, whilst the room smelled of beer.

"So are you meeting anyone tonight?" I heard Chase ask as he screamed over the loud music.

"Yeah my girlfriend Kayla is comin' over in a few minutes," I replied.

"Really, come on now. There's a lot of fine girls at this party who knows you might just trade her for someone else," Chase said as he laughed a bit.

"We'll see about that," I replied and Chase handed me a cup.

"Just drink this and we'll see what happens, alright?" Chase replied as he patted my back and walked away.