Ace vs Jack

Thanks to the people that have read up till now.

This Chapter is all about action Ace and Jack fight it out.

So please enjoy this new chapter :)

~Alejandro~

"Robert I love you..." I whispered as I let out a small sigh.

"I love you too Alejandro..." I heard him mumble as I flew towards Jack.

Jack was about to punch me but I dogged it and grabbed him by the leg picked him up and slammed him on the ground. I still held onto his leg and spun him around and threw him aside. I quickly turned to see that Aero and the others were just leaving.

"Now they wont get hurt anymore," I whispered to myself.

"I'm still here!"

I turned around as I noticed Jack's fist inches from my face.

"Ah!" I screamed as I smashed through two skyscrapers.

I crashed onto the pavement and hit like a rock. "Damn. I can't lose focus," I told myself whilst holding my cheek as I picked myself up.

"There's more where that came from!" Jack called out whilst falling toward me.

I quickly moved out of the way as he smashed into the street.

"Running away are we," Jack mocked as he gave me an angry look. "You're not the strongest anymore."

"I'm strong enough to take you down," I replied with a serious tone.

Jack started to run toward me at full speed and the pavement cracked as he took each step. I quickly thought of how I stopped him last time with ice and so I decided to do it again. I took in a deep breath and blew out a cold wind.

Jack kept running as the ice started to form on his body. Jack started to slow down as he got closer. Jack was inches away from me as he came to a complete stop with his hands in the air aiming to pound down on me. I finally stopped and he was completely covered in ice and the street along with parts of the buildings were also covered with ice.

"That stopped you," I said to myself as I looked at his entire frozen body.

I heard a crack and within a second Jack broke free and his hands came down on me. I grabbed his hands but his force was great. The pavement cracked and broke underneath me, I finally had a firm ground and I pushed up causing him to move back.

"That ice trick wont work again!" Jack said as he came back towards me.

I quickly moved away from his punch and just as my foot touched the ground I jumped towards him. I hit Jack square in his jaw and I was about to hit him again but he caught my fist.

"It's gonna take more then that," Jack said as he kneed me in the stomach.

I fell on my knees holding my stomach but Jack kicked me aside before I could get a hold of myself.

"Weakling, idiot, pathetic," Jack said as he continued to kick me around. "No good loser."

I stopped his foot before he could kick me again but he quickly stomped on me.

"After I'm done with you maybe I'll go back for that other punk. At least he was more of a challenge. He actually picked a good fight," Jack said as he kicked me again. "I'll enjoy braking him."

"You'll leave him alone," I replied as I stopped his leg and jumped up to punch him square in the jaw.

I punched him twice more before he could react and when he did I dogged his fist then grabbed his arm to flip him over. I grabbed him as he laid on the ground and then threw him into the air. I quickly flew up and got a hold of his feet and then proceeded to spin around and let him go towards the pavement.