#01

Dunk Pov

Joong...Ohm....Jimmy

Three handsome students from three different faculties  always in the VIP room at a cafe around X university, a one-way glass-walled VIP room that has become a gathering place for handsome men...

Joong...first year business administration student (moon university x)

Ohm a first year engineering student (1st runner up moon university x)

Jimmy first year communication arts student (2nd runner up moon university x)

If you had the chance to choose... who would you choose?

Three handsome men who are impossible to have, it would be hard to choose...

But... this is not a story about those three...

This is my story....

My full name is... Dunk Natachai, often called Dunk...

If I introduced the handsome guy gang earlier now let me introduce the ordinary guy gang from the literature faculty...

First Nanon Korapat or Nanon he's the ordinary guy with the golden voice, his voice is very good.... it's just that he never wanted to join any music competition....

Second Sea Tawinan or Sea he is an innocent guy with a hobby of eating..., often writes food reviews on his personal blog...

Lastly me...Dunk Natachai is an ordinary guy who is an expert in everything, my grades are perfect but I'm too ordinary to be noticed by anyone...including my crush.... ....

Talking about my crush.....

I've liked someone for a long time, but until now I've never confessed my feelings...

Of course, it's because that person is one of the moons I mentioned earlier...

"It was...it was...Joong...Joong, what is he doing in our faculty?", Sea asked frantically while pointing towards the handsome man there

The real definition of perfection walked with his  straight face but made my heart pound...

"He's walking towards us...", I unintentionally said what I was thinking.

Luckily no one was listening to me, as they were focused on the handsome guy from the business faculty, but nevertheless I couldn't help but feel panicked as I saw him getting closer...

"You", he was focused on Nanon who was busy listening to music while reading a book...

"Nanon," I whispered as I touched his hand with my fingertips.

"Hmm?", Nanon looked at me.

"That...", I gave him the code to look sideways.....