#49

Dunk Pov

It's great to finally return to university as usual (^ω^)

"Here you are, young master," greeted Sea.

"Umm."

I saw someone I seemed to have seen before....

"oh...this is Phuwin he's Mick's friend, which mean he is P'Prom's boyfriend friend and also one of P'Pond's acquaintances", Sea explained.

"Phuwin this isi  Dunk.. he is wife....oops, I mean Joong's boyfriend," said Nanon.

"Are you Joong's boyfriend?" he asked incredulously.

"k-khrub"

"So....", Phuwin seemed to think for a moment.

"Is something wrong?", Nanon asked Phuwin.

"No. .... nothing," Phuwin replied.

..

"Here you are, Joong," Yumi suddenly approached me and my friends including Joong who was just about to enjoy our lunch.

"Do I know you?", Joong asked coldly.

"Pst, Joong," I reprimanded him while hitting his shoulder not too hard.

"What is it?", Joong asked.

"Oh...it's Dunk...it's Dunk, isn't it? You were attacked by antifans a few days ago."

Hearing what Yumi said, my hand suddenly trembled, and Joong swiftly held my hand.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to, it's just that well... I didn't expect why there would be such a mean person...throwing paint and eggs at you, just because you're dating their idol doesn't mean you have to get away with it, in the future you have to be careful Dunk", I didn't know if she was concerned or trying to intimidate me.

"Are you done talking?" Nanon asked suddenly.

"Huh?"

"You keep talking as if your mouth has no brakes," he added.

"I'm just reminding...here, and also concerned...that's the risk of dating someone more popular than us"

She's insinuating me?

JJ/N : Author has never had an experience like Dunk in this story, but if you hear what Yumi says, you can immediately understand how Dunk feels

"But at least Joong isn't dating a demon," Nanon said.

"What do you mean?", Yumi took offense.

"Are you a demon? Why are you taking offense?"

"Nanon," Ohm reprimanded Nanon.

While I'm already feeling bad from earlier...

"Sit down," Joong said suddenly.

"You...asking me to eat with you?", Yumi asked.

"Sit down", repeated Joong.

Yumi happily sat down

"Admit it or not," Joong's serious tone gave me goosebumps.

"Huh?"

"You're the culprit, aren't you?"

"W-what are you saying? I don't understand," Yumi said.

"the person who made the comment and the mastermind behind the attack a few days ago"

"Why me now? I was just reading the news on the university webpage"

"But the university webpage doesn't have paint written on it."

"Oh...I see, then I read it wrong.... ...., but that doesn't mean I did it...why do you keep accusing me? I don't even know Dunk that well, why would I do that?"

"Then do we know each other?" Joong asked.

"Don't we..."

"Star & moon? That's in the past..... anyway I've never been interested in stars. I prefer sun...sunflowers to be precise." Joong looked at me softly.

"..."

"If you confess... I'll forget everything," Joong said.

"I told you it wasn't me."

"Alright...Jimmy"

Jimmy mentioned the blasphemous comments thrown at me along with the name of the account that wrote it, I didn't hear everything because Joong covered my ears with his hand until Jimmy was almost done talking...

"all those accounts are registered at yumiestar.gmail.com"

"it could be the same"

"Then..."

A group of people came with P'Pond who, if I remember correctly...

Hah!!!

Joong put his arm around my shoulder

"We apologize Dunk," one of them said.

"Please don't call the police, we won't do it again."

"We won't report you to the police on two conditions", Sea said seriously.

"Dunk should really forgive you guys first"

I let go of Joong's embrace slowly and turned to them who were looking at me guiltily...

"We really apologize Dunk," they said.

One by one, they began to want to kneel...

"No...don't do that..., I've forgiven you guys okay?"

I really can't stand seeing others suffer because of me...
They smile in gratitude

"Don't be happy yet, there is still one more requirement"

"Tell me, are you doing this on your own, or did someone tell you to do it? If so, who was it and what made you agree?" P'Pond asked.

They looked at each other for a moment before pointing to one person...

"It's her", they pointed at Yumi.

Yumi?

She's the culprit?

But why?

To Be Continued