#03

Dunk Pov

I immediately lowered my head as the waiter came closer to our table...

"Excuse me."

"P'Prom?", Nanon's mouth immediately said

"Nanon?"

"Long time no see...phi works here,but why i didn't see phi earlier?" Nanon asked.

"You just kept busy talking to your friend."

However, when  Prom  saw me I immediately averted my eyes...he wasn't scary but why did I feel like he was a bit dangerous...

"erm...can I ask you a favor?", he asked.

"Sure...", Nanon replied.

P'Prom was explaining about a customer who didn't get a table even though he had booked earlier because he forgot...

"Do you mind if...."

"We're done eating," I said.

"N-no, phi didn't mean it like that, phi just wanted to know if you mind if they sit with you?", asked P'Prom.

"No...why should we mind?"

Nanon... I wouldn't mind either if it wasn't Joong and his friends...

"Then..."

"We're done eating", I keep trying.

"Dunk, I understand you don't like eating with strangers, but come on we just got our order, Sea is still busy shoveling food into his mouth."

"Then let's take it home"

"Hotpot...it's best if we eat it where we bought it, cut the crap, P'Prom can get that guy to join us," Nanon said.

"Alright."

"But...do they mind?" asked Sea.

"No...we don't mind", Jimmy came in as the other two appeared.

Nanon was stunned....

How is it hmm?

"You didn't tell me", Nanon nagged me.

"I warned you."

"Is it too late?", Nanon asked.

"Come on...sit...sit"

It's too late Nanon...look what you did...

"I...will move", Nanon said.

Because of our current position, Sea and I were sitting side by side with Nanon sitting in front of us, while the chairs we were using were long chairs that could fit at least three people in one seat...

"No need", Ohm pressed Nanon's shoulder and sat on his right side while Jimmy sat on his left side facing Sea, and for the last person... he...

Sitting next to me!!!

After that they started ordering...

So much food....but the three of them didn't talk like I thought they would...

"Dunk, you know the best sushi restaurant we went to last month is moving," Sea told me.

"Moved? Why did it have to move?", I asked disappointedly.

"I don't know the details either, but P'Mark said so", Sea said.

"You guys...know P'Mark?", Ohm suddenly asked.

"Khrub...he was our senior in high school", Sea replied.

"By the way...what are your names?", Ohm asked again.

"Does it matter?"

"Nanon," I said.

"erm...my name is Dunk, this is Sea, and Nanon", I introduced myself and my  friends.

"You guys...where do you go to school?"

School?

"We're first-year students at university x, faculty of literature," I replied.

"You're already freshman...", said Ohm.

"Why?"

"I thought you were still in high school."

I can feel the anger in Nanon's eyes

"Eat this too", I was surprised by Jimmy's sudden action of putting a piece of meat on Sea's plate.

"Very good", Sea's eyes lit up.

This picture...somehow a little strange to my eyes...

Looking at Ohm and Nanon they were like two enemies who seemed ready to slaughter each other at any moment

Looking at Jimmy and Sea, they're like a caring boyfriend with his  innocent boyfriend

And for myself....

I silently glanced at the man sitting quietly eating next to me...
Maybe it's because Joong is the type who doesn't talk much...but...

Gosh...what was I thinking? .... We all just officially got acquainted today, even just a few minutes ago...

How can I think of such perfect guys together with nerds like us....

I glanced at Joong for the second time and realized something...

He's been eating and drinking...

Can't he eat spicy food?

Then why did he order hotpot?

To Be Continued