#04

DUNK POV

"Phi khrub...I'd like to order grilled chicken with soy sauce," I said to P'Prom.

"grilled chicken with soy sauce?, alright nong"

I went back to my table and continued my meal.

"Your cheeks are red Dunk, was that too spicy?", Ohm asked me.

"No...it's just a little hot", I replied.

My shoulder kept touching Joong's shoulder, it made me feel....nervous....last night I dreamt that he kissed me...today I ate with him...

"Your order is ready" P'Prom came with a plate of soy sauce grilled chicken.

"Is this on the menu??", Nanon asked confused.

"It's not...but N'Dunk ordered it specially, he's very cute so phi gave it to him."

"Thanks Phi", I said.

P'Prom went back to serving the customers who kept coming...

"I want to try it", said Nanon.

"You can't", I pushed the plate away from him towards Joong.

"Stingy."

After everyone refocused, I handed the plate to Joong...

"Here, you can't eat spicy food?"

"..."

"This shouldn't be spicy"

he didn't say anything but didn't reject it, he took it and ate it...

"favoritism," Sea complained.

"I've seen him eating and drinking, I'm just afraid he'll get sick."

"I'm jealous", Ohm said to me.

.

.

"Thank you for letting us join you," said Jimmy.

"You're welcome."

"Dunk...let's go to the library, our work isn't done yet", Nanon dragged me until my glasses almost fell off again...

"Nanon...look at you almost breaking my glasses", I complained.

"Sorry...sorry..., come on...ai Sea, come on"

I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to Joong and his two friends because Nanon dragged me away....
.

.

"Do you think they will remember us?" I asked my two friends.

"Don't drag me into your question, I don't wish to be close to them, especially Ohm Pawat", Nanon said.

"You're too sensitive"

"Look, I only allow one person to tease you...and that person is Joong."

"Nanon you're thinking too far...."

"Of course you don't realize it, your eyes only stare at Joong all the time, but I...I know Ohm is interested in you he stares at you all the time"

"But for me it's a normal thing", I said.

"I agree with Dunk."

"Have you ever had an opinion of your own, Sea?" Nanon asked irritably.

"You want my opinion, fine.... I think Ohm keeps looking at you, not Dunk... he only look at Dunk when you look at him."

"That's it....stop thinking about it...let's focus on the task, rest assured people like them have definitely forgotten about ordinary people like us", I said intervening, even though I myself started this conversation...

.

.

I was so happy, getting the chance to see him up close, interact with him, and talk to him. ....

But unfortunately that opportunity won't come again........

Both of my eyes were on her instagram posts which contained only university-related photos, no photos of him personal life (selfies).

He just so amazing...

My hand moved to click on one of his pictures...

And saw the comments from his followers....

Yumy_yaa : handsome as always

The comment was followed by thousands of comments from fans of both...

Perfect

I then switched to my personal account
I posted a mirror image that I had finished drawing a long time ago...

dunkNtch_00: "I wish I was her"

5 posts  2 followers  2 following

Hufttt

Forget it...just forget it...it's too painful.... ....

I look too ordinary to be special...

To Be Continued