#42

JJ/N : helloowww everyone....so i just finish watch a bl series which I'm not sure if it's a bl or only bromance after read the comments...(it will be a little bit disappointing if it's just a bromance because the main character chemistry just.....melting me 🤭🥰), erm... And now I'm soooo sleepy, i haven't sleep and it's already 2 am 😪. Hmm...if there's any mistake orr mistyped I apologize for that 🙏🏻

....

Dunk Pov

"Dunk"

"hmm"

"Dunk"

"hmm"

"Wake up have breakfast, and take your medicine"

I've returned to my home..., I mean to Joong's condo.

He's still taking care of me, but I told him not to skip classes like he did the few days when I was in the hospital...

Anyway.... based on the information from Sea, the university is abuzz with the news of Joong dating me, so everyone is curious about me.... ....

maybe it's because I've never shown myself, although I know Joong and I have a fanclub but I'm sure they only know 80% about Joong (for 20% they don't know how spoiled Joong is with me).

Having fans will of course also have haters...

Only a few don't have haters....

Almost 98% chance of having haters

Because in this world there are various types of human...

Sometimes when they see something perfect they comment sarcastically

When they see something less than perfect they sneer

One mistake covers 10 good things

I'm not afraid if it happens to me, if I have to be hated by others...

But... I'm afraid if they hate Joong because of me...

"You're daydreaming again", a soft voice along with a gentle touch on my head made me raise my head to look at the man who has filled my heart for a long time. ....

"Joong if we break up..."

Hug!!!

he suddenly hugged me very tightly...

"hey..."

"I don't want to...Dunk...did I do something wrong?,is it because I didn't take care of you enough???,I'm sorry....I promise from now on I'll put all my strength into taking care of you."

"I...can't breathe, Joong loosen your hug a little," I said.

"Listen, I don't want to break up with you, no matter what."

"I don't want to break up."

"So?"

"Listen to me...next time you should let me finish my sentence first."

he nodded with his eyes looking at me....

"I don't want to break up.... I was just going to say...if someday we break up...what will you do?"

"Hug you, kiss you, hold you"

"Weird"

"I love you so much that I want you to be my first and last"

Damn!!!

Where did he come up with such a ridiculously romantic line?

"So what about you?" he asked seriously.

"Me?"

"umm......what will you do if we break up?" he asked.

"Reconcile with my ex", I answered without thinking.

"..."

he fell silent...

"If you want to go back to your ex now......., I'm fine with it," he said in a low voice.

"Are you sure?", I asked.

"If I say no, will I be a selfish man?"

"Wait...you don't want to ask me about my ex?"

"Do I know that person?"

Faster than anything 😂

"umm....you know that person very well"

"cruel"

"haha"

"I only have one ex"

"..."

"If we break up I only have one ex, and the only person I'm going to reconcile with is that person."

His forehead furrowed as he seemed to be confused by my words.

So I picked up my  phone that was nearby...and called Nanon

//Shouldn't you be making out with your boyfriend right now, why are you calling me?//

"Who was my first boyfriend?"

//Joong//

"thank you"

//AOO....YOU...//

I didn't let him rant, and hung up immediately

A smile was drawn on those thin lips...

"I love you so much"

"Me too"

"That's it?"

"Well...I love you a lot too, I don't know what your fans think..., they keep praising you as handsome and cool, but you're actually very spoiled"

"I'm spoiled only by my boyfriend, get well soon...", he landed a soft kiss on my lips.

To Be Continued