#15

Dunk Pov

The day I've been waiting for has finally arrived...

A day that was quite thrilling for me...

"Dunk", his soft voice made me raise my head and look straight into those beautiful eyes.... ....

So handsome 😳

"Dunk?"

"huh??"

"Have you been waiting long?" he asked.

"No. .... I just arrived," I replied.

He nodded in understanding but those beautiful eyes were looking at me from head to toe...

"Wh-why?", I asked.

I was in such a hurry that I didn't have time to look at my appearance further...

"Cute", he replied

Does that refer to the clothes I'm wearing...

"I just chose randomly," I said.

"What?"

"You said this shirt is cute, right?"

"You."

Me?

"You're the cute one," he said as he reached out his hand and touched my head.

"..."

"Let's go now", he said.

"Umm", I could only nod while following him from behind.

But not long after, he stopped walking and pulled my hand to walk beside him...then opened the car door for me.

.

.

The place where Joong took me this time is not a restaurant, not a movie theater, not even a mall, let alone a playground. ....

Joong took me to the orphanage, and what made me feel a little guilty after seeing some of the things he brought out of his car, apparently he was late because he went shopping before meeting me...

I saw the happy smiles of the children who received gifts from Joong, and it made me feel happy too....