#07

Dunk Pov

"Are you okay?", Joong asked.

"Umm," I replied.

Today is the day that Joong Archen, the man of every woman's dreams, asked Dunk Natachai, an ordinary man, to accompany him to go shopping....

At first I wanted to look perfect, but unfortunately because I was too excited I couldn't sleep and even woke up late...

He walked into a clothing store....
And I started wondering, does he like shopping?

"It suits you"

"huh?"

"Why are you surprised?"

Your question...who wouldn't be surprised when you suddenly say you're suited for me, when I'm just accompanying you...

"no...."

"Don't like this one?"

"Huh?"

"But it looks cute."

"..."

"Try this on", he gave me another shirt.

"But I'm....okay"

Finally I went to change my clothes with the clothes he picked out for me... After changing my clothes I started to step out of the changing room nervously...

He looked at me without blinking...as soon as he saw me....

"Is this weird?", I asked.

he shook his head

"Ugly?", I asked again.

He shook his head again

"Bad?", I'm running out of questions.......I just want him to stop looking at me with that look that makes my heart pound....

"Cute"

One word....I almost lost my consciousness...

"but I don't like it", he added

That means....

"People are looking at you."

"Then I'll change it now"

"No. .... just use that," he said.

"And my shirt?", I asked.

"Keep it in my car first."

I then checked the price tag and ended up opening my mouth wide, the price could treat my two friends for a few months...

"I guess...it will better if...."

This really makes me feel confused, the most surprising thing is that she paid for this shirt for me.

"I already paid for it", he pulled out the price tag then took me to the parking lot put my clothes there then took me back around on foot.

.

.

Ice Cream!!!!

"Want some ice cream?" he asked.

"...", how did he know?

Before I knew it, he was already pulling my hand to follow him.... ....

"This is for you," he said, handing me the strawberry ice cream.

"And what about you?", I asked.

He only bought one......did he not like it, or did he just have to buy it? Did my expression look pitying, so he bought one for me?

But then I got an answer...

"I can eat yours", he said

He said it again....

"But it's ice cream..."

"Don't you want to share it with me?", he asked.

"No...that's not it..."

"No problem then."

After that we continued on our way, until he stopped in front of the eyeglass shop.

Does he want to buy?

Apparently not...

He  went in with me and got new glasses for me and when I wanted to pay for them he did it first...

"I'm going to the toilet for a minute", he said

"umm"

"Don't go anywhere", he surprised me again as he suddenly touched my head gently before leaving.

I lost my consciousness for a while..., before I finally saw something interesting in the store...

.

.

"Thank you for accompanying me today," she said.

A little sad...because it's time for us to part ways...

"I should have said that, you bought me a lot of things and didn't let me pay a single baht, even though you said you wanted me to accompany you shopping but you didn't shop for anything", I said.

"Your old glasses, did you forget to take them?", he asked.

"The owner of the shop is Jimmy's friend, I'll ask him to..."

"No need...,It's not the first time I forgot my broken glasses, but anyway....before I go in....this is for you." I handed him something in his hand.

"Here..."

"It may not be as expensive as the one you bought for me...but....I only had time to get that for you..., then I'll go in first...thank you."

Hope he likes it....

To Be Continued