#05

Dunk Pov

"What are you thinking about, making a long face this early?" Nanon's question broke my daydream.

"There's a new pastry shop that opened around the university...people say the macarons are delicious," Sea said suddenly.

"Have you ever thought about something that's not related to food?", Nanon asked.

"I do...when I sleep, but sometimes I dream about food", Sea replied.

"There...you two start again, how's the ppt?", I asked.

"It's still 25%... I'm trying to add some additional material to it," Nanon replied.

"Okay....then Sea, let's help Nanon."

"But I really want to eat macarons", said Sea.

"Let's go then," I said.

"No...you can't leave me alone, you know I often make  mistakes", Nanon interrupted.

Sea and I looking at eachother....

And here I know who's going to go and stay with Nanon. ....

Sea was the most meticulous of the three of us, so there was no need to guess anymore, because in the end it was me...

.

.

"Where is it?", I muttered.

I looked right and left, finding two different cake shops and this is when I reached into my pocket to ask Sea the name of the cake shop...

Ehh?

Where's my phone?

Don't tell me...

Ahhhh, I left it in my bag...

What should I do?

Should I go back?

My feet go back and forth in indecision, to go back or not...

"I should go back...", I muttered before finally....

Bukk!!!

I hit the person too hard but it seemed like the person I hit was so strong that I was the one who bounced off, luckily I didn't fall...

Joong?

"Sorry."

"Umm", he nodded his head.

I don't know when I'll be able to get a longer dialog than this...Seriously....

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Oh... I was going to buy some macarons for Sea, but I forgot to ask for the place", I replied.

"Come with me."

"oh..."

I followed him from behind, and as he was about to cross the street...

Grabb

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him....

My heart started to panic....so when we got to the other side of the street I quickly let go of his grip........

"Here we are," he said, making my soul that had imagined something return to my body...

"ooh...thank you"

I thought he was just dropping me off, but suddenly he followed me from behind, did he want to buy something too?

"Wow, if I had my  phone with me I would have taken a picture and sent it to Sea", I stare at the cake  in the glass cabinet enthusiastically while thinking of Sea's innocent face...

"erm...phi khrub...I want three boxes of these macarons", I said.

"Do you like them?", Joong asked.

Does that mean macarons?

"I like," I replied.

I like macarons and also  you...

While waiting for my order my eyes suddenly fell on a soft pink strawberry cream cake....

"phi...I want this too"

"Good choice nong, it's the newest menu that was ready just a few minutes ago."

"Looks very good...erm...phi I want to wrap a piece, and another piece I want to eat it here", I said enthusiastically.

After paying I sat down on the window seat, and the unexpected happened Joong suddenly sat down in front of me, from what I could see he just kept following me without buying anything...

"Do you want to order? Let me buy for you."

Ughhh... Why did I dare to say that?

"No need"

"Are you here to buy something?"

"accompanying you"

"Huh?"

I unintentionally expressed my confusion to him...

"I'm just accompanying you."

"oh...."

I don't want to ask anymore, it seems like the more I ask the shorter the answer will be

"You like it?"

What does this cake mean?

"hmm yes, I like it"

"Why?"

"I like strawberries, and I saw that this is the only strawberry cake here so I wanted to try it and it turned out to be delicious," I said.

"I want it."

I'm starting to understand....

"Then wait a moment," I said as I stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"To order something else for you."

"No need..."

Huh?

"I...want only yours"

Why does he always speak so briefly? He always makes me misunderstand...

To Be Continued