#31

Dunk Pov

I didn't let Joong say another word, I immediately left the store with a chaotic feeling....

"Dunk..."

Joong kept calling me from behind, but I didn't care.

How could he accuse me of doing such a thing?

What does he think I am?

"Dunk..."

He pulls me into his car and takes me back to his condo....

Upon arrival at his condo...

"I'll take my clothes and leave"

Hugg!!!

He hugged me from behind...

"I'm sorry..."

"Let go of me Joong"

"I'm sorry"

I tried to break away, but the more I tried the tighter the hug became...

"Listen to me first...", he then picked me up and sat me down facing him...on a table not far from where we were.

"I'm sorry naa... I'm sorry..."

"I went to P'Win, and asked him  to teach me how to make a cake for your birthday."

"I'm sorry."

"It hurts so much...to hear you say I'm cheating on you"

"I'm sorry naa...I'm just scared of losing you"

He lifted his hand to wipe away my tears...and looked deeply into my eyes...

"Dunk...I'm sorry naa"

Kiss

He kissed me starting from my right cheek, left cheek, my forehead, my nose, both eyes

"Enough", this is so unfair why can't I be mad at him longer

"I won't stop until you forgive me"

Kiss!, Kiss!, Kiss!

His beautiful lips then stopped on my lips for quite a while, then crushed them until I felt like my lips were already swollen, I wasn't angry... I thought he just wanted to show how deep his feelings were but still, kissing me like this...my lips could be swollen...

"Joong...that's enough", I said.

"I'm sorry naa"

This time he slipped his head around my neck and kissed me...

"Yes...haha...yes..."

"My little prince", he slowly moved away then touched my cheek gently.

"I'm sorry...I made you cry...I promise I won't hurt you again."

I raised my little finger

"What's this?" He asked.

"pinky swear"

"It doesn't fit."

"huh?"

"To make a deal...a better way than pinky swear is..."

Kiss

He placed his lips on mine gently, his right hand supporting my back while his left hand held my face...while both my hands hugged his back...

I never imagined we would kiss for this long...

The big hand slowly slipped inside my shirt to touch every corner of my stomach then slowly climbed up to my chest....while his lips continued to crush my lips...

My hands unknowingly reached out and started to unbutton his shirt one by one.... while I felt him start to use his tongue while kissing me...

"To the room?", he asked after releasing my lips.

I looked at him shyly before slowly nodding...

He kissed me again, my legs wrapped around his waist, my arms wrapped around his neck....until I started to feel my body lift....

And then....

Ptakkk!!!!

Dorr!!!Dorr!!!Dorr!!!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!"

I jumped down from Joong's arms and helped him button his shirt...

Shit... !!!!

It's like having a nightmare......I feel like I'm facing a fear I never imagined....

In front of us...

There stood a group of people who were now staring at us with shocked gazes, as if they were the ones who got the surprise

Ohm....Jimmy....P'Win....Milk...Sea...and.... Nanon

"You guys...", Nanon looked very surprised.

.

.

"erm...me and Joong..."

"You'd better confess now....before I force you to confess," Nanon said.

I'm afraid of people but more afraid of Nanon...

"It's not Dunk's fault... it's my fault that I should have apologized first," Joong said.

"No, it's my fault." I won't let Joong take the blame for this.

"It's my fault Dunk..."

"My fault Joong....I shouldn't have asked you to keep it a secret..."

"But..."

"Sorry...I didn't mean to keep it a secret...", I said.

"Dunk...you think if you tell us, we'll tell you to break up with him, but it's your friend's fault anyway", Nanon said, referring to Jimmy and Ohm.

"Can't you hear? Your own friend admitted that he wanted their relationship to be a secret", Ohm replied.

"Apparently you haven't changed....you still keep blaming others for your own mistakes."

"So now you're still thinking about that trivial matter?"

"It turns out there are still humans as cunning as foxes here"

Joong and I looked at each other, as if we were asking each other, are they arguing because of our problem or theirs?

But anyway, I can't feel relieved because I don't know for sure whether they will forgive me for lying or not....

To Be Continued