#08

Dunk Pov

I really hope Joong likes what I gave him earlier...

Yes, it was a strawberry keychain that caught my eye at the glasses shop earlier and without thinking I immediately bought it, honestly I just wanted to keep it for myself but then I thought of Joong who was so stubborn about not letting me spend my money...

These glasses...I'll keep them...,these clothes I'll keep them....I won't use them as often...

I'm a careless person, I'm afraid I'll break them again....

.

.

"Tell me.... where are  you go  yesterday?"

"You went to eat ice cream and even a Korean restaurant without telling me."

I could only bow in silence as my two friends tried to interrogate me. ....

"erm...I...my dad took me", I'm actually a terrible liar, but even knowing that I still tried.

"Your dad, is he home yet?" Nanon asked.

"erm...yes...he's only been home for a short while."

"I think....your dad must be getting handsome", Nanon said as he stared at his phone screen.

"My dad has always been handsome"

Both my father and Joong are handsome, even very handsome...

"Yes, I know, your father is so handsome that he is talked about by everyone" Nanon showed his  phone screen.

"..."

My lips closed tightly as I looked at the person in the photo. ....

The people in the photo are me and Joong.

"You better explain it before I ask Joong myself," Nanon threatened.

"Mmmm", I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Alright...you're forcing me", Nanon said and asked Sea to go with him.

"Where are you going?", I asked.

"To get some answers", Nanon said.
I froze as I realized she was walking towards the Business Faculty....

"Alright........I'll tell you...", I said while holding Nanon's hand.

"No...you're late, I'll ask him directly, and you have to come."

No.....no....

.

.

"Joong", Nanon called out to the man who was busy with his  phone.

"Dunk," he said.

"I call, Dunk gets called", Nanon grumbled.

"Nanon," I scolded.

"You're... not wearing it?", Joong asked.

"Huh?"

"Yesterday's glasses..."

"erm...."

"Enough...enough...you can talk about that later, now I want you to tell me where you were yesterday?" Nanon asked curiously.

"Why are you so busy with other people's business?" Ohm appeared with a glass of cold drink in his hand.

"You again....why do I have to meet disasters like you every day", Nanon grumbled.

"Hey khun, my friend is here so I went here."

Ohm and Nanon were arguing, while I was sweating coldly and also trembling because Joong was staring at me with a cold gaze.

"Sea...you're here again", Jimmy came and sat next to Sea.

"Yes, I'm here, not there", Sea replied.

"→_→"

"You think I met you to see you? I just want to see sweet Dunk", Ohm reached out his hand towards my cheek, but before he touched my cheek a hand held his hand back.

I was surprised....

Nanon fell silent. ....

Jimmy and Sea, who had been talking, also fell silent.... ....

The person holding Ohm's hand (Joong) stared and exuded a cold aura...

"What's wrong with you, let me...hey"

Ohm's hand was held again

"Don't touch him," Joong said coldly.

He's really scary....

"Why? Dunk doesn't seem to mind."

Joong was silent for a while...

"Only I."

"Huh?"

"Only I can do it," Joong said again.

"⊙_⊙"

"So possessive, Dunk is not yours khun", Ohm teased.

"If Dunk is not mine then I am his."

"๏_๏"

Everyone looked in our direction..., Joong's fans screamed hysterically I'm sure they were just like me, not expecting someone like Joong would say something like that

Joong let go of Ohm's hand...

"Come with me", Joong said then grabbed my wrist and took me with him...

"Huh?"

To Be Continued