#Special Chapter 1

AUTHOR POV ✌🏻

few months before Joong got to know Dunk...

"Joong..... girls send you chocolates," said the handsome Ohm.

"...", just put it on the table.

"Oh...Joong, there's something weird," Jimmy said.

"Hmm?"

"They're all chocolate....but look at this... guava," Jimmy said, pointing out the guavas arranged neatly in a mini basket.

"Haha... really guava, Jimmy let's bet I guarantee Joong won't take it", Ohm said confidently while Jimmy was silent for a while then saw Joong's reaction...

The man didn't react much, but Jimmy could see that the eyes that usually always looked empty sparkled a little so...

"I bet...he'll take it," Jimmy said, making Joong look at him.

"1000THB", Ohm took out money from his pocket, Jimmy also took out his money.

"Why are you so sure I'll reject it?", Joong asked Ohm.

"The reason is because... it's a guava, what part is romantic? What kind of girl gives a guava to a guy"

"Then why did you think I'd take it?" Joong asked Jimmy this time.

"My answer is twofold, the first is because you like guavas, the second is because the sender is cute, if you don't want to take it then I will lose money but I will gain two things, the guava and the sender", Jimmy replied.

"What are you talking about? Hurry up Joong...I can't wait."

A smile was etched on those thin lips....Joong took the money on the table and then pulled Jimmy's hand and put the money down, he then added 1000THB from his pocket....

"This money is yours....but the sender... For me"

"Nice doing business with you," Jimmy smiled.

"Ooohhh!!!, no...it's not fair!!!, not fair!!!", Ohm shouted sullenly as he realized he had been tricked by Jimmy.

The truth is that Jimmy already knew Joong liked the guava sender...but he didn't tell Ohm and let Ohm lose his money