#12

Dunk Pov

"Do you think ...... my friend and your friend ..... will get along someday?", I asked Joong secretly.

"Why not, maybe...more than just get along," Joong answered without thinking.

More than just getting along?

That means....

"No...no way", I shook my head quickly.

"What's no way?"

"If Ohm and Nanon were together....it would be the strangest day in the world, imagine two people who keep fighting...."

"..."

"and then suddenly become ...."

It's actually possible and I  also hope so... But anyway.......Ohm and Nanon have always been at odds with each other from the beginning...

"..."

"and then suddenly become ...."

"Hate-to-love relationship....don't you think it's possible?"

It's possible and I hope so... But anyway....... Ohm and Nanon have always been at odds with each other from the beginning...

"It's not impossible....but....it's very strange."

"Then I'm a little relieved...."

Why should he be relieved?

"Because... we didn't have that kind of relationship..."

"What?"

I couldn't hear him clearly because his voice was only as loud as a mumble....

"Nothing forget it.......I'll take you home," he said

I said goodbye to my friends and followed Joong.

And something happened as soon as we arrived in front of my dorm...

Rain~

"Sorry about my room...it's a bit messy," I said.

I was going to lend him an umbrella, but in addition to the rain there was also a strong wind  and lightning so I decided to bring him to my room........

"Here... a shirt and pants for you, and... don't worry it's new... I haven't worn it at all," I explained as I awkwardly handed over the last item....

"Where's your bathroom?", he asked.

"Oh...over there," I replied.

"Thank you", he  went into the bathroom...

...

Dduarrr!!!!

Bbbumm!!!!

Bbbummm!!!

The thunderous sound of lightning startled me, but most of all....

"J-Joong?", I saw his hands shaking.

He just kept quiet....

Is he afraid of the sound of lightning?

Suddenly!!!

Grabb!!!

he grabbed my hand, no matter what I asked about what happened, she just kept quiet and didn't want to let go of my hand....

"Don't... don't go", he said softly.

Duarr!!!

"Ouchh", I accidentally winced when he grasped my hand until it felt like my bones would be crushed....but I don't blame him, I'm just now worried that he will feel that I'm overdoing it....

DDUARRR!!!

I  hugged him, letting him bury his face in my chest....both of his hands wrapped around my back....

"Don't be afraid...~"

"don't be afraid...~"

I don't know if I'm calming him down or singing, I don't even know if I'm calming him down or talking nonsense...

.

.

The rain finally stopped but it was already 9 p.m......, actually it wasn't too late but I couldn't  let Joong go home alone so I let him stay over for  tonight...

At first I just wanted to keep him until the rain stopped, but....now I've changed my mind...

Besides... how can I ask him to go home when he's still curled up on my chest?

"It's warm", he said.

"If you want it warmer, you can move to the bed", I tried again.

I'll sleep on the sofa....that's my plan...

"cozy"

Okay....I give up....

"You should have told me you were afraid of lightning," I said.

"..."

"You know how relieved I was not to let you go home earlier...."

"Thank you. ...."

"You're....afraid of the sound of lightning?"

"umm"

"Wh...", I almost asked, if I hadn't remembered about my position as a stranger...

"No...no...forget it....",i said

He was silent, I  also silent, silence enveloped the atmosphere between us....but then...

"Dug...dug...dug..."

"Huh?"

"Your heart is beating too fast," he said.

Is he teasing me or what?

"Here...", his hand moved and stopped right on my chest.

Seriously, is he mocking me or what? My heart is also guilty of how shameless can it be...

'Stop... Stop...', I started nagging myself....

Stop!!!

but wait...if my heart stops...I'll die...ahh no...no...

"don't blame your heart"

"I'm hungry but I'm shy to say it, I'll cook first", I don't know why I said that... I was just looking for a safe way to get out of this situation...

So embarrassing~~

To Be Continued