#50 (END)

JJ/N : Ekhm.... finally we come to the end of the story, actually there are still 4 Special Chapters but I'm not sure if I will translate them too or not (because my busyness has increased lately)

Happy reading joy joy naa jaa

 ...

Dunk Pov

"Who are you? I don't know you," Yumi said shakily.

"Who are you? You keep sending me messages and keep offering us things, we agreed at first but it turns out that until now you haven't delivered the goods you promised..."

I just realized that there were a lot of people around us...they were staring at Yumi in disbelief....but not only them, even me....I couldn't believe what I was hearing....

"You....why are you being so mean, accusing me?"

"Still won't confess...", Nanon said while rolling his eyes.

"Then what about this?", Phuwin suddenly spoke up showing his phone and playing a recording...

'So what are you going to do?'

'That nerd is so shameless, can you take care of it for me?'

'but I...'

'you so mean....'

'Alright...can you show me the person and also my gift?'

'This is Dunk Natachai, and your gift...... we're going to the beach... ...., haven't you always wanted to go on a beach date?'

Recording ends

"You say you love this man you instigated...but you don't love him at all...you know....I was in the bathroom listening to your conversation....I recorded it because I wanted to know if you really kept your promise to him."

"Who are you? How do you know Pram?"

"Don't mention his name....you think I don't know? You've been planning all this for a long time. You approached him to use him and when he couldn't do it you dumped him."

I don't understand what this is all about?

My head suddenly hurts...

"No...no...who are you?, who are you!!!"

"ME? I'M HIS BROTHER!!!", Phuwin shouted right in front of Yumi's face making everyone freeze.

The next second I fainted....

..

Since that day my world changed... .... I didn't get an explanation from Joong about what happened, he just asked me to forget everything that happened......, my friends were busy dating.... They also obeyed Joong...

Exam day is also approaching...I think that's the reason why Joong didn't want to tell me....he didn't want my concentration to be disturbed... .....