#46

~SPECIAL POV JOONG ARCHEN~

That face turned red as that pair of sparkling eyes looked up at me.... ....

I couldn't help myself anymore..., immediately I pulled him towards me and instantly crushed those tiny lips until he didn't have a chance to protest...

After playing with those lips for a while, I moved on to the white neck that would forever and ever be only mine...

I kissed...sucked...slowly bit until a red mark appeared on that neck...

"ahh~"

The moans in the voice that continued to hypnotize me made me feel even more impatient to hear more from him...

The hand that he placed on my back, slowly began to move..rubbing gently....the soap foam....the water mixed with sweat now made me feel twice as excited...

"I can't wait," I whispered unconsciously.

His cheeks were flushed...

"Hurry up then," he replied.

My hand moved to touch his forehead to move the hair that covered it away.

But... suddenly

"Your body is hot....you have a fever!!!"

"continue"

"No"

"Continue Joong...", he whined.

No...I don't want him to get sick

Because of his stubbornness I picked him up and rinsed the soap suds off his body then dressed and also dressed Dunk and took him to bed...

"I'm fine...", he said.

"What's fine...I'll call a doctor."

He held me back, but I didn't obey him

I immediately grabbed my  phone and called a doctor I knew

..

"He's fine, Khrub," the doctor said.

"Really phi?", I asked to make sure.

"Umm......Dunk just has a cold, I'll prescribe some medicine for him," he replied.

"I'm sorry for bothering phi when you're actually not on duty tonight, I just really don't know what to do", my feelings were all over the place...

My hand moved to stroke the hair of Dunk who had fallen asleep...

"You seem to have panicked so much that you forgot we were here," Dunk's father suddenly said.

"I'm sorry........ uncle..aunt...I couldn't take good care of Dunk so this happened...", I apologized for my carelessness.

I should have been more attentive... taken better care of him....

"Don't say that, son..." said Dunk's father, patting my shoulder.

"If I hadn't been careless this wouldn't have happened..., if I'd been more attentive....then Dunk wouldn't have gotten hurt."

"Joong......if you hadn't come earlier.......I would've felt disappointed, but I'm proud...because you came when Dunk really needed you."

"But I..."

"Every human being makes mistakes....but not every human being takes responsibility after making mistakes."

"Thank you uncle"

"Just call me dad...", he said.

"khrub.... dad"

I secretly watched auntie (Dunk's mom)

"Everything I wanted to say he (Dunk's father) has already said...one thing for sure is that I don't want you to take care of Dunk, or Dunk to take care of you, I want you to take care of each other...because in the future there will only be you...we as parents will only support you," he explained.

"Thank you, A...."

"mom"

"oh...khrub mom"

"Don't be stiff nong...start getting used to it", the doctor teased.

I almost forgot~~

"What do you want to drink?" mom asked.

"No need auntie...I have to go home now", he said.

"Your wife is looking for you, hmm?", Dad asked.

"Khrub"

"I'll send you then....."

I was stopped by the hand grip of the person who should have been sleeping.

"Let us send him, Joong should accompany Dunk," mom said.

"Khrub"

For a moment the spacious room became silent, I sat next to Dunk who was lying with both eyes that had been closed now open looking at me.

"I'm very lucky to like you," he said.

"I'm the lucky one to meet you", I retorted.

he looked at me softly...

"I understand you love me a lot, but you have a fever and keep whining about it," I tried to tease him.

Gosh I must be a bad boyfriend, my boyfriend is still sick even I made upset

"I'm also a man Joong...but don't worry naa...I only want that with you..."

And I got a backlash...

"Go to sleep...and hug me," Dunk said again.

I got closer and did as he said...

And as for the person who did this to Dunk....I promise not to let THEM go!!!

To Be Continued