#39

Dunk Pov

I returned from the cafe without waiting for more news about Ohm and Nanon because Joong forced me to go home....

He held my hand and didn't let me refuse...

"Joong...I'm worried," I said when we were in the car.

"Dunk....before you worry about your friends, you should worry about yourself first, don't think I don't know lately you sleep late, often skip meals, and keep thinking about things and..."

The big hand landed gently on my forehead...

A moment after that......the expression of the person who seemed to be checking my body temperature changed....his forehead furrowed as he stared intently at me...

"You have a fever", he said

"I have a fever?", I asked and raised my hand to check my own forehead...

"....", that handsome face looks scary now.

Along the way I could only keep praying in my heart that we would soon arrive at his condo....

Upon arriving at our destination, he pulled me into his room and laid me down on the bed...

"You're not feeling well, so why not say so?" he asked coldly.

I could feel the worry mixed with annoyance from the way Joong spoke...

I was honestly scared...

I used to not mind if he was cold to me...but since we've been together for a few months, and he keeps being gentle with me it's gotten me used to it....

"I...."

"You always worry about others, but keep ignoring yourself", he undressed me.

Stop it...I think I'm going to cry......

I'm not afraid of Joong's nagging, but...I feel guilty for making him worry...

"Dunk....", he called.

"Hiks...hiks...", I unconsciously cried.

"What's wrong? Are you feeling dizzy?", he asked worriedly.

"Sorry...I'm sorry", he pulled me into his arms.

"I'm sorry Joong...I really just kept worrying you", I said through my tears.

"shh....don't say that....it's my fault for not taking care of you...I'm sorry naa."

"But you nagged me"

"I'm worried, I'm sorry naa"

"Don't nag me anymore..."

"umm...I promise I won't nag you again, but remember...don't be like that again, if you feel unwell you must tell me immediately"

"Khrub"

"Stop crying, I'll get some clothes for you. Wait here for a while."

I don't know when he finished undressing and cleaning my body, all I know is that....

"Don't go", I don't want Joong to leave me.

"You count to 10, I'll be back"

"10"

"You are so cute...I promise so you don't cheat"

"Umm", I reluctantly let Joong go.

But make no mistake...I've already started counting....

Right after my count reached 10, he came back with a pair of clothes for me...

..

In the middle of the night...

"I can't... I have to take you to the hospital", I heard Joong's soft voice.

"Joong... I'll stay here", I don't want to go anywhere.

"But....your body temperature is very high, I have to take you to the hospital."

"Joong...I don't want to...I'm scared"

"Don't be afraid...you have me by your side"

Brukk!!!

I fell on the floor...at the same time I saw Joong and faintly heard him say...

"DAD!!! MOM!!!.DUNK!!!....", after that I don't remember anything else...

To Be Continued