#Special Chapter 2

<JOONG'S SIDE>

"hufftt"

"What's wrong with you?"

"No...it's okay"

"Okay."

"Hufft"

"Are you sure?"

"I said I'm okay"

"Okay... okay"

"Hufftt"

"Ai shhiiaa Joong if you don't stop I'll kill you", Ohm yelled in frustration.

"I miss Dunk"

"I knew it," Jimmy said.

After Joong and Dunk finished their exams, Dunk went on vacation with Nanon and Sea for 5 days and 6 nights, actually Joong wanted to come along but he had some work that he couldn't leave, as a result at the end of the weekend he just sat sighing, making Jimmy and Ohm sick of him...

"I'll  to their place, do you want to come or not?", asked Jimmy.

"Why do you want to come there? Are you not working?", asked Joong.

"I've finished my work, and I've also asked for two days off because My Sea's birthday is on that day, so I intend to surprise him," Jimmy replied.

"Then I'll come along, I really miss Nanon", added Ohm.

"What about Joong?"

"Hufftttt... I don't know... my job..."

"I'm coming with you"

An angry sounding voice came from behind, Pond appeared with a dark aura, his collar was unbuttoned, his clothes looked chaotic

"W-what's going on P'Pond?", Ohm asked.

"You know, your wife has kidnapped my wife."

"Phi wife??", Ohm looked confused.

"So N'Phuwin left too?"

Pond nodded and told me what happened...

Pond has been very busy working lately, so he didn't pay enough attention to Phuwin, finally one night, last night he found their condo in chaos, clothes scattered on the floor, cabinets open, plastic snacks everywhere....

Pond saw that Phuwin's wardrobe was empty, only a note was left behind

*I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND NOT YOUR GUARD DOG*

Pond knew his young boyfriend was someone who was easily angered, plus it seemed like Pond made a wrong move that made Phuwin go berserk...

Fortunately he had a gps installed in Phuwin's car, and the reason why he knew Phuwin was with the wives of the three handsome men was because this was not the first time this had happened...

3 days before the exam, Pond ignored Phuwin who complained about wanting to study. he did that until the next day when Phuwin threw a tantrum because he couldn't do anything, the next day when Pond went to work he ran away to Nanon's house.

2 months ago Pond broke Phuwin's game console causing Phuwin to run away to Sea's house.

It seems like Pond is always making trouble for himself...

"So the three of us are going there," said Ohm.

"Three? What about Joong, isn't Dunk coming?"

"He really wants to go too, but he's working."

"That will be difficult"

...

/Have you eaten?/

"umm, I cooked my dinner earlier"

At night Joong had a video call with Dunk...

"Miss you," Joong said.

//Calm down khun....I'll be back in a few days//

"very long"

//Then be nice, when I come back I will give you a gift//

"Really?"

//Has your boyfriend ever been joking?//

"Hehe"

//Joong...I'm sorry naa, we should have go to vacation together//

The sad look in front of him made Joong feel very angry at himself for not being able to do anything at the moment.

"Dunk... don't apologize like that, there are still many other holidays we can go together naa, just the two of us"

//But still...I left you alone//

//....//

Dunk was silent but he then pulled away his phone screen to show himself lying under the blanket clearly.

"ooh....how cold is it?, wear thick clothes naa"

//N-not that...//, The other person's cheeks turned red

Joong frowned before making a shocked face as Dunk slowly pulled back the blanket to reveal a familiar thin white shirt (Joong's).

'So that's why  I looked everywhere for it and couldn't find it, it turns out he took it', Joong thought.

//This shirt leaves your scent..., so I... //

"Did you miss me?"

//Khrub...Dunk misses Joong//, replied Dunk with increasingly flushed cheeks

"Hmm....then....want to do something fun?"

//....//

"Dunk?"

Dunk didn't say anything else but those slender hands moved towards his own shirt...and slowly undid the buttons one by one

"Dunk..., you made me fall in love"

//Joong...I want you//

"Damn it!!, come closer...I want to see it clearly"

....

//Ahh....Ahhh//

"Good job"

Dunk threw himself on the bed, his cheeks wet with tears, his breathing irregular, his cheeks also flushed, his fingers slowly pulled out of his hole...

The activity had left Dunk exhausted, as for Joong...no question the man slowly put his pants back on...then looked at his sweaty lover...

White skin wet with sweat..., shirt disheveled, hair also disheveled

"Thanks, Dunk"

//...//

Dunk was speechless...he couldn't believe what he had just done...he had phone s*x with Joong??

'Oh my God...why did I do such a shameful thing'

"hehe", Joong chuckled at Dunk's embarrassment.

//I'll close first...//

"Wait"

//Hmm? //

"One more time"

//Crazy//

Dunk hung up the phone...and buried his face in the pillow...
Feeling ashamed of himself

...

<DUNK SIDE>

In the morning Dunk woke up...it had been a few days since he had called Joong, that's because Joong said he was very busy...

"SURPRISEEEEE!!!"

The noise roused Dunk from his reverie, and he looked toward the three newcomers who had arrived with great fanfare.

"Jimmy," Sea gazed at his boyfriend with an emotional look before sinking into Jimmy's arms.

Nanon does the same with Ohm, as for Pond....

He stood with his head down in front of the seated Phuwin, not daring to look into his boyfriend's cold eyes...

Dunk was seen waiting....and kept waiting...hoping that the person he missed would show up...but...

"Joong said he's still very busy at work," Pond said.

"Khrub...I know phi," said Dunk disappointed.

"ooh...P'Dunk, don't be sad I'm alone here too...let's go for a walk together", Phuwin ran towards Dunk and hugged his arm.

They ended up going for a walk together, but of course it wasn't just the two of them, the pair of JimmySea and OhmNanon also came along but they split up, only Dunk went with Phuwin and Pond...

Pond kept  apologies and kept saying promises not to repeat the same mistakes, making Phuwin blush because Pond used a sweet voice, and because of that Dunk chose to quietly leave from them...

...

"I didn't expect it...I missed him so bad....but the day after tomorrow I'll be back," Dunk muttered.

"Want a present?"

"No khrub"

"What a pity, even though I have prepared it very well"

The man in front of him smiled slightly, looking at him with sparkling eyes

"JOONG!!!"

"khrub Dunk....Joong is here to see you"

"B-but people say you..."

"If I come by telling you, it won't be interesting"

"I miss you so much", Dunk jumped up and hugged Joong.

"Me too...honey"

"Hikss"

"Don't cry...I brought you a present here"

"What is strawberry cake?"

"Are you only thinking about food? Open it"

Dunk peeked inside the paper bag...and...

Blushh

His cheeks are flushed

"Joong!!!", he stared at him in disbelief.

Joong chuckled

"Let's go back to the resort, I see those guys won't be back anytime soon, let's use this opportunity to use everything"

Dunk looked at Joong in frustration but he didn't refuse either, he let himself be dragged back to the resort and let his boyfriend do what he wanted....because the truth is...he missed him too much...

~End Of Special Chapter 2~