#40

Dunk Pov

My head hurts so much...

"J-Joong," I called out as I searched for Joong's whereabouts.

"Dunk, are you awake?", the man I was looking for gave me a worried look and grabbed my hand.

"Where..."

"Hospital...don't worry naa, the doctor said you'll be fine", he told me not to worry but he looked twice as worried as me.

A moment later....I realized the presence of two people who looked familiar to me...

I looked at Joong in confusion, he smiled gently before saying...

"This is my father... and my mother"

⊙_⊙

"ooh...sawadee k...", I tried to get up.

"No...no....no....no need, you're still sick", Joong prevented me from getting up when I intended to greet his parents properly.

"No need to get up son...you're still sick", said Joong's mom.

"I apologize..."

"No need to apologize son, if anyone should apologize then that person is Joong...this kid why don't you take good care of your boyfriend?"

Boyfriend?

Boyfriend?

Boyfriend?

The word echoed in my ears clearly...

"e..."

"Don't worry son...mom will protect you", Joong's mom approached me and hugged me even though I was still dazed.

While I was confused, Joong looked at me while holding back laughter....
I stared intently at him...

"Mom has known for a long time," Joong said.

"Not only mom, dad also knows", this time Joong's father spoke up.

"s-since when...I mean...how come...", my tongue felt stiff.

Joong took out his phone and showed me the post of the strawberry keychain I gave him that he uploaded on his Instagram.

"And...this", he showed me the fanclub account again...

*JoongDunk FC*

"Mom is one of your best fans," his mom said again.

๏_๏

I don't know what kind of face I'm making right now...but before I got more confused, Joong told me to rest...

If I wasn't sick, I probably wouldn't have been able to sleep but right now my condition is weak enough that I fell asleep easily...

.

.

The next day....

"Joong..."

"Joong..."

I kept calling his name, but there was no answer...

I don't know why I feel something strange...I feel as if Joong left me.... ....

"Joong", I cried and tried to pull out the IV in my hand.

Kreek

"Dunk!"

"Joong!!!", I cried looking at him.

Joong, who was still in a shocked situation, put down the water bottle he was carrying and ran to hug me.

"Why, is something wrong?"

"Don't go...don't leave me..."

"shh....no...I didn't leave you, I just went out to get some water for you"

"I'm scared Joong"

he loosened his embrace, then... pressed his lips to mine for a moment and hugged me back.

"I'm not going anywhere"

"I won't let you go anywhere"

He kissed my hair repeatedly, I could feel his hands were cold and also trembling he must have been surprised just like me...

"Joong..."

"hmm?"

"Joong Archen"

"hmm?"

"You know.... .... I've liked you since I first enrolled in this university."

"Really?"

"umm...but...back then I remember thinking I was a nobody, so I just used my status as your fan"

"..."

"I sent you flowers at the moon contest"

"I know."

"Huh?"

"You sent me roses and guava."

"..."

embarrassing but...

"I just said I sent you a rose, how did you know the guava was from me?"

"Because I'm great maybe"

"change the subject...hurry up and say it"

He smiled lightly then kissed me once more and whispered...

"because... I've been like you before you like me"

<Heh????>

To Be Continued