#38

Dunk Pov

"Nanon"

"...", no answer

"Nanon, give me the module."

"...", still no answer.

"Nanon Korapat!!!", I exclaimed.

"Oh...what's wrong?", he seemed to be daydreaming.

" gave me the module," I said.

"Here," he looked dazed.

"Dunk, have you heard or not that Jimmy and Joong are taking Ohm on a blind date today?"

"Yes.......Joong asked me to come along too."

"umm...Jimmy asked me too, but I don't know why he had to?", Sea muttered.

Innocent Sea~

But let's move on to another man

(Nanon)

"You should come too," I said to Nanon.

"Why should I come?"

"Oh...don't you want to see Ohm's silly face?", I asked.

"I'm busy."

"Our work is all done, and I know you don't have anything to do after this"

"Precisely because of that, I want to rest."

Looks like... I understand something now...

"Resting? Aren't you working tonight?"

"oh...yes...erm...oh...P'Bibble...", Nanon looked panicked and mentioned the name of a senior.

"I'll go first Dunk, Sea...P'Bibble is looking for me"

Since he's famous for ..... never mind..., I don't want to think about that, instead I'm a little worried because Jimmy will do something, at first I told him about my plan but Jimmy said it wouldn't work and asked me to trust him...

.

.

"So where are you taking me?", asked Ohm.

"So noisy, just shut up," said Jimmy.

He took Ohm to a cafe...

And that cafe was the cafe where Nanon worked...

Yes earlier he asked me to call Milk to come over, along with an acquaintance of Sea's who would be our complement...

I don't know what will happen....

But whatever it is....I'll be the one to take responsibility....

.

.

"Ohm sit here, Jinny will be here in a minute", Jimmy said and asked us to follow him to another place...

Soon Jinny arrived...

At the same time Nanon came on stage ready to sing...

I could see from a distance when the two of them accidentally locked eyes..., even though it was just a glimpse... but I think they were hiding something behind that look...

"Joong"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think...everything will be okay?"

"50:50", Jimmy suddenly spoke

"??"

"50% success and 50% failure....I don't know..., but one thing is for sure...if this succeeds we will see something unusual..., but if this fails....the situation is likely to become twice as murky as it is now", Jimmy explained while looking at Sea.

For a moment.... I felt my hands shaking.....

"Dunk?"

"Joong... what should I do? What if it fails, I... I could be the cause of..." my voice trembled.

Joong grasped my hand tightly and reassured me...

"Don't worry......everything will be fine," Joong whispered.

"It's already impossible for us 🎶"

"There is no way for us 🎶"

"Together like before~ 🎶"

"the road is closed 🎶"

"Will I find a gap 🎶?"

"I don't think there is one🎶."

Nanon stopped singing and looked at Ohm.....

Ohm, who had been staring at him too, immediately turned his attention towards Jinny...

I can see the sadness in Nanon's eyes, and I can't help but feel guilty....

Between me and Ohm....

Maybe I'm the one who deserves the slap the most....even though I wasn't the one who came up with this plan...but still....I didn't protect my friend properly....

Nanon stopped singing...

At the same time, the cafe door opened...Milk entered...but she wasn't alone...

Milk has Fold with her!!!

Ohm saw the incident in shock....

Nanon is also more or less the same as Ohm...

"Joong..."

"shhh.... It'll be okay."

What should I do?

I... I messed up my friend's personal life...

Suddenly!!!

Ohm stand up!!!

"What the hell?" he asked.

Nanon didn't say anything, he got up from his seat.

"P'Nanon!!!", a boy in a middle school uniform, which i  didn't know where he came from stood up to call Nanon.

Ohm ran after Nanon first, that boy wanted to chase after him too but....

"Phuwin!!!", a familiar voice sternly reprimanded the owner of the name

"P'Pond!!!"

P'Pond?

Since when did he come?

"Come with me," P'Pond dragged the skinny figure out of the cafe while I was still trying to clear my head. ....

To Be Continued