#16

Dunk Pov

Playing kites is the most fun for me, especially when playing with someone I never thought that me and him would become a little closer than usual.... unfortunately I only played for a short time because he asked me to rest on the grounds that he didn't want me to get tired while he himself went back to playing with the other children...

At first I didn't comply but he looked at me as if scolding me with his eyes him,finally I'm backed off...

In the middle of my break, I again saw the little boy who was sitting alone and this time I approached him again... fortunately he didn't leave but he looked sharply at me as if he didn't want me to disturb him...

"Phi name is...Dunk, what's your name?", I asked.

"..."

"Look over there...playing over there is so much fun, don't you want to join them?"

"..."

"Phi just wanted to talk to you...", I said.

Suddenly he stood up and left....

"What's wrong with him?", I muttered.

"Champ  arrived just  few months ago along with three other children", Auntie Lan's (the owner of the orphanage) soft voice came from behind making me turn around in surprise before giving a wai.

"He was dropped off by his nanny, both of his parents died and it's rumored that he has no relatives," Aunt Lan continued.

"he's a little difficult...."

"Communicating with Champ... is the hardest thing for us..., but... at least he's obedient... and easy to manage," Aunt Lan explained as if she knew what I was going to say...

I paused to stare at the back of N'Champ who was now moving away.

"By the way, are you an important person of  Joong?"

"Khrub?", I asked confused.

"oh...sorry if you were rude...I was just curious because it's the first time Joong brought someone here."