#10

Dunk Pov

"Huh?"

I can't believe what I'm hearing.......Joong is going to pick me up tomorrow morning?

Seriously....

....

The next day...

I was really waiting, not just waiting but also filled with nervousness....

Is he really going to pick me up?

But why?

Did I do something wrong?

"Dunk," he called softly right when he was in front of me.

Why does he like calling my name and looking at me with that gaze? ????

Doesn't he realize that he's so handsome, an ordinary person would faint if he looked at me like that, and me...not just an ordinary person but also a person who likes him....does he want me to die before confess my feelings?

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Huh?"

"Your lips look pale, but your cheeks are flushed", he said.

"..."

"Do you have a fever?"

Dug Dug Dug Dug

My heart raced again when the back of his hand touched my forehead at the same time as his face moved closer to mine...

"I'm... I'm fine, let's go now," I said as I reached out my hand to pull his hand away.

.

.

Everyone is looking at me, no...not at me but at Joong, as for Joong I don't know what's wrong with him, he keeps looking at me making me feel mixed between curious and awkward. ....

"Is there something wrong with my face?", I asked finally... I gave up being stared at like this really made me feel uneasy...

"Besides being so cute...there's nothing else", he spoke as if it was no big deal.

My feet stopped moving...

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"You give me goosebumps," I replied.

"You don't like being called cute?"

"..."

"But you are cute."

"⊙_⊙"

"Stop looking at me like that, we could be late," he said and grab my hand to walk with him...

I don't know what day it is today, but I'm very lucky...

.

.

"Did the sun rise from the north today?, he smiled until his lips seemed to be about to tear", Nanon teased.

"It rises from the north? Shouldn't it rise from the east?", Sea asked.

Nanon and I looked at each other before I raised my hand and tapped Nanon lightly on the shoulder...

"Actually, you're mocking me, but I feel more annoyed at this guy," I said.

"Hmm... Why am I upsetting you?", Sea asked confused.

"Drink your smoothie and then we'll go to class", I said.

It seems like I'm destined to have two kinds of friends....one is obedient and the other is defiant and hot-tempered....

Will I go crazy one day because I have to work so hard to handle both of them?

I wish I could prevent that from happening....

As for Sea...I think I can pair him up with Jimmy, as for Nanon.... ....

About them.....ermmmm.......forget it... If I put Ohm and Nanon together it's like I'm trying to put out a fire with gasoline...

During recess, my two friends and I gathered in the park again to discuss our lessons and assignments, and as usual we always obeyed the rules that we made ourselves....

"Discussing anything other than lessons and assignments is forbidden at certain times"

We kept discussing this and that, if it was a question then we would keep discussing until we found the answer.

Today would have been quite a tiring day if I hadn't seen Joong this morning. ....

After the discussion is over....

"We're almost exhausted and it's only noon, there's still two more classes....but... How can you still look so energetic?", Nanon asked.

"You forgot, he went to the college with Joong this morning..." said Sea.

"ohhh....you're going crazy because of that?"

"Of course", I replied.

"Lightning fast," Nanon teased.

"Yeah....I'm just answering it", I shouted.

"Nong khrub"

A handsome man approached me, he smiled sweetly at me...

"Phi??", I was confused, I didn't recognize him.

"Phi's name is ....Pond", he said.

"oh.......P'Pond... can I help you, or does phi need anything?", I asked.

"Why do you sound like a waiter? Phi just wants to...", he looked doubtful.

"Just want to?", I repeated.

"You look cute. ....., can you give Phi your Line Id?", P'Pond asked me.

Line Id?

In my entire life, no one has ever asked me for my line id by calling me cute....yes... someone has called me cute == (Joong)

"erm.... but w-why..."

"Because you're cute...so phi wants to get to know you"

"My name is Dunk Natachai"

"phi wants to know you more than just knowing your name."

I looked at P'Pond in confusion before finally reaching into my pocket for my cell phone.

Grrraabbb!!!

Someone snatched the phone from my hand ahead of P'Pond

And that person is ......Joong

"This person's id line ...., only I can have it," Joong said seriously.

My question...

Why does P'Pond want to have my ID line? Okay, even though he said I'm cute, but what kind of reason is that?

I'm a man not a woman...

And as for Joong... why does he keep staring at P'Pond like he's going to explode?

But whatever it is...the point is...I'm confused~~~

To be continued