Chapter 5

Rhagav pov:

Love is a complicated feeling it's a kind if illusion when you go close to it..it disappears leaving you so scattered,and damaged which is hard and the most difficult to repair.
That's my opinion...'Kitna kush nasib hote hai na woh log jinha apna pehla payaar mil jata hai'
(the people who gets their first love are so lucky right.. )
I lived for my love once and the moment I decided to do something for my ownself...that love left me...my first love left me just because I asked her to wait for me...just because I asked to wait till I'm settled..and refused to take help from her dad..she left me.
And so now I, Rhagav Sharma is alone and I don't want to believe in love any more...I don't care of any one now because I am what I wanted to be what I dreamt of being...An IPS officer and currently a DGP of Lucknow...might sound selfish and rude but...to be very honest as much as love is important self respect is even more important and back then my self respect was at stark. And this is not ego. If she had really loved me she wouldn't had left me.
So love is a illusion for me now.
Anyway I have joined in Lucknow a year back and this year I'll have a junior IPS officer to help me out since Lucknow is a big city that's why a ADGP is appointment...and he/she is joining from tomorrow.
I don't even know the name...but who cares. I had a meeting with the minister in the afternoon and tons of paper work in the morning. And now I'm going to a club to party and relax a bit ohh did I mention that my best friend Dhruv is a IAS of Lucknow and he has sister...Divya...I don't know why but I am getting her thoughts very frequently now a days since last week...I am thinking of her during the nights...ahhh thats frustrating....
Any way wearing a white shirt an casuals I went to a club.
Taking a few shots I thought to join the dance floor...and after a few dances my face touched with someone...I don't know what came to me ....I asked her to dance with me...she...she feels so familiar under my hands...holding her waist when my fingers touched her bare skin...I felt goosebumps on her body 'ohhhhh man do I really have such effect!!?'

Any way she felt so good so smoothing so comfortable that I've never felt all these years when 'she' left me...yeah I don't want to mention her name...that spoils my mood...but this stranger...I felt soo good with her I felt safe like home...with her...her in my arms gave me a security idk why!!??......
So I pulled her closer that's when our breathe touched each other...I felt goosebumps on my body too..her hair reaching almost her waist was soo soft and her skin was soft soft it felt so good after so many years..."maybe I am a bit tipsy...I should step back"i said this to that strangers softly bending to her ears..she in return hold the back of my neck and pulled me into her more...if that was even possible...and our nose touched I felt she is drunk and I should stop...but couldn't come out of her hold..I didn't had the heart to refuse her...but my mind was still with her...
In between the battle of my heart and mind I didn't notice how close we were until....

Hey guys...plz vote..and support me...meet in the next chapter
Good night..