Chapter 46

Author's Pov

But--" Divya was about to say something when a horn interrupted her. No it not her cab, it's Rhagav's car....
Rhagav's car was infront of Divya and he quickly came out of the car with an umbrella 🌂.
"You're OK!? "
"Yeah I'm. I was just talking to..." Saying she turned to her left to point towards Nikhil. But unexpectedly there was no one.
"What??...what happened?..Anyway come come sit inside Divya." Rhagav said and took her towards the passenger seat, opening the door he asked her to sit inside and she did.
'But Nikhil...he was standing, where did he go suddenly?' She was confused, but she decided not to discuss this with Rhagav and she would ask him the next this thinking this she kept the umbrella with her. "You're feeling cold!" She heard Rhagav's voice.
"No I'm fine. Let's go!"
"You are shivering Divya, comeon..wait I will turn on the heater" And the warm air touched Divya's skin, calming her nerves. She was drenched, her clothes were wet, abd she was cold.

He started the car, "I thought you went back home after the meeting!"
"I was about to leave that office, then I got a notification that you have booked a cab, sooo here I am at your service ma'am, your own personal driver!!" He spoke chuckling, making Divya smile "how did you get that notification? Hmm?" Divya asked raising an eyebrow.
"Comeon Divya...you really think I will risk you with a cab driver at this hour! Moreover I have connected your cab booking app with mine Remember!! After that amusement park incident"
"Yeahhhhh" she nooded understanding.

Flashback to the Goa night of the amusement park incident.

Before dinner Rhagav went to the master bedroom, to inform others about what happened in Mohini's room. Everyone was so annoyed hearing about Mohini calling that stund of her as friendly prank. "Really!! I thought after school atleast she has changed a little, God this Girl!" Tarun spoke. "You that Girl is gonna apologize??" Nikita said being annoyed. "She is so full of herself " Aditi said huffing. While everyone else was discussing among themselves. Divya noticed Rhagav sitting quietly so he went to him and kept her hand on his shoulder and he lift his face to see her. "What happened Rhagav?". To which he nooded negatively. "Tell me...Please ". Looking at her face Rhagav signed "Divya I don't want such thing to be repeated so give me your phone". She was confused but still gave her phone,unlocking it "I'm connecting your notification of cab booking app. So that if ever you are stuck somewhere and book a cab I get that notification and reach your location, I hope that's OK for!!??" He asked the last sentence in a bit hesitation. And Divya nooded in yes!

Remembering that night she nooded smiling. And Rhagav started the car and went towards Chaudhury mansion. They were silently driving and Divya started the music system, the music played.

Tumne Humse
Waada kiya tha
Aayega jo saawan

Toh aaoge...

Tumne Humse Waada kiya tha
Aayega jo saawan

Toh aaoge...

Aaja mere maahi Teri yaad aayi hai
Halki halki si, Barsaat aa gayi..(×2)

O maahi teri yaad
Behisaab aa gayi...
Halki halki si
Barsaat aa gayi..

Padh le aake
Meri aankhein
Tera intezar hai..
Tere jhoote
Waade pe bhi
Mujhe aitbaar hai...(×2)

Aaja mere maahi Teri yaad aayi hai
Halki halki si,Barsaat aa gayi...(×2)

O maahi teri yaad
Behisaab aa gayi...
Halki halki si
Barsaat aa gayi...
Barsaat...

Bheega bheega
Alam sara sookhe se
Hain khwaab mere...
Tujhe bulayein
Aankhein meri
Aaja o humraaz mere...(×2)

Aaja mere maahi
Teri yaad aayi hai
Halki halki si
Barsaat aa gayi...
Halki halki si
Barsaat aa gayi
O maahi teri yaad
Behisaab aa gayi...
Halki halki si
Barsaat aa gayi...
..........................................................

And the song ended..
They looked at each other and then looked away immediately Rhagav's eyes on the road and Fivya was looking out.
A lone tear slipped her eye.

Soon they reached home.
"Hay Mahadev Thank you, they reached safely " Mrs Chaudhury said as soon as she opened the door herself, telling the maids that she would open the door.

She hugged both of them at the entrance only, without letting them in. "Mom let us in atleast" Rhagav spoke in suffocating voice.
"Yeah mom and I am drenched completely, your clothes are getting dirty"

"Oh please you both, I was sooo worried for both of us. Anyway now come in, go change I will bring you both something"

Nodding they went back to their room, changing they came down and saw Mrs Chaudhury in the kitchen "Mom should I help you??" Rhagav said.

"NOO both sit I'll come"

She with the help of maids, brought some khadha (medicinal juice) and gave both of them one one glass. They both made faces looking at the juice.

"Eeewww mom I can't, no no I can't drink this. It's looks horror mom"

"True mom it's horrible."

"STUP UP both of you, just have it"
They tried to protest, but one look from Mrs Chaudhury and they quickly drank the whole juice.

They rain continue to pour the entire night really bad. Mr Chaudhary reached home late at night safely with the help of their driver.

_____________________________________

Hey all. Hope you all are well. Happy postvNavratri 😊

I know the chapter is short. But I'll write more as soon as I get time.. Also please 🙏 do check the next story that I'm writing in my profile,I request you to give it a try. Do vote.