Chapter 38

Author's Pov

Being utterly confused Rhagav called the receptionist though the telephone in his room. He asked them about decoration and the receptionist said "I'm so sorry sorry it's fault from our management, actually we got confused between 79 and 76. Shall I send the room service to clean your sir??" Looking back at adorably cute Divya he signed and said "No thanks, send the survive in the morning please. And please decorate the actual room. So that someone's else surprise doesn't get spoiled" he send and keeping the phone as he turned Divya jumped on him, he hold Divya and kept his hand resting on her back "Divya aren't you tired now, stop jumping here and there go rest a bit" he gently said brushing her hair.
"No I want to stay here, i feel comfort here. It feels so good here" Divya replied pocking his chest with her figure. "Acchaa!!! But I thought you were angry because mintues back you were bitting and scolding me. Hum??" Rhagav said smiling and patting her back.
"I don't want to!! I-I-I never wanted to!!" She sobbed. Rhagav immediately looked at her hearing her cracking voice. "Divya.." he called her.
"I-i never want to scold you. But seeing with Mohini. And then you always scold me for no reason. Don't you know..can't you see" Divya continued sobbing.
"No Divu I have never wanted to scold you. I felt so guilty. Baby trust me I just wanted to protect you from my demons but this six months I was nothing but lost...and wait!!what can't I see???" Rhagav said
"Can't you see how much I love you. Can't you see my love for you, not from today or 6 months back..but but since school" Divya confessed.
'This girl is speaking rubbish in drunk state. Since school really!!' Rhagav mummered.
Divya's confession in her drunk stated left Rhagav more confused than he already was about his feelings.
" Can't you see how much I have always tried to be around you in school, be it sports, painting, signing???" Divya asked.
"Yeah..I mean I thought it was just a crush and I thought you liked those activities in school. I have never thought so deeply about it" Rhagav said in a low and timid voice.
And hearing that Divya started chuckling.
"Wh-Why are yo-you laughing??" Rhagav asked shuttering.
"Because you are lying, you are lying that you haven't noticed, you are lying that you didn't thought about it, because when you lie you shutter and you heart beats fast" Divya said keeping her head on his chest and this time Rhagav couldn't reply "Actually you are right! why would even liked me afterall I'm not tou class na!? Mohini is your mother's old acquaintance and Shersha was a contract dealer's daughter!!huhh I stupid of me to think that you love me one day...you I am too drunk today so by tomorrow I won't even remember anything. Leave it forget it I am speaking too much. Come let's sleep" Divya said and started walking towards the bed.
Holding her arm Rhagav spoke "Divya said you won't remember anything about tonight by tomorrow. Let's see how much could you really recall tomorrow morning " he pulled Divya towards him, holding her waist he throw her arms aroundchis neck and kissed her lips, it took Divya a minute to register that they are actually kissing again..and immediately she started kissing back Rhagav with even more desperation
They are kissing like crazy. Like their lives depend on it. His tongue slips inside her mouth, gentle but demanding, and it's nothing like , she suddenly understand why people describe kissing as melting because every square inch of their body dissolves into each other. Her fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer. Their veins throb and their heart explodes. Divya have never wanted anyone like this before. Ever. Divya turned Rhagav and pushed him backward and they were lying down on the bed.

---‐-----‐-----------------------------------------

Divya's pov.

.The weight of my body on top of his is extraordinary. I feel him-all of him-pressed against me, and I inhale his shaving cream, his shampoo, and that extra scent that's just ... him. The most delicious smell I could ever imagine.I want to breathe him, lick him, eat him, drink him. His lips taste like honey. His face has the slightest bit of stubble and it rubs my skin but I don't care, I don't care at all. He feels wonderful. His hands are everywhere, and it doesn't matter that his mouth is already on top of mine, I want him closer closer closer.
"We should stop " I heard him saying panting and I nooded though I was heavily tripsy but I am still aware of very less things around me, one of those is this kiss, i cant Remember exactly what i said or anything but without the excuse of alcohol what ever I confessed or said I couldn't speak I am drank I know and whatever I'm saying, doing is due to being drunk. But in drunk state a person always speaks truth. I guess I poured my heart out today. No I won't regret!!!
We laid there on bed silently for a minute and then Rhagav stood up. And everything around me blurred I can't stay awake anymore. I slipped into deep slumber.