Chapter 23

Rhagav's Pov:

I wasn't in a mood to argue in the morning to Divya about the same thing. She keeps on repeating the same thing that she doesn't want to bother me or anyone else.
I was so scared and worried about her injury and her casual behavior towards her injury is triggering me and i brust out on her in the morning and I am aware of it.
I should be soft to her, but I just don't want her feel pain.
I seriously don't know what's wrong with me!! I am feeling and seeing her so differently now a days.
I was so mesmerized seeing her in the haldi lehenga that dadi even teased us for that.
I was looking at her bandage and feeling guilty that because of my morning taunt and scolding she didn't call me and did that all by herself.
Currently we at sarpanji's house enjoying the haldi. Frankly speaking the ladies are the ones enjoying, and the men are busy bringing things from market and looking at the preparation while some men are busy looking at their brides some at their secret girlfriend.
yes secret! Because love marriage is strictly not allowed in this tribe therefore even if they do love marriage it had to be in form of arrange marriage setup.

I don't understand this concept of some Indian if it is love then why to hide it you're loving someone and marring the same person you love then what's the issue, it is better to marry someone you love and stay happy then to stay with someone without love and just fulfill the responsibilies.
Anyway who am I to judge!  It's their mind set and no one can change it!!

Haldi function is in full swing and it was afternoon by now and they took away the to-be-bride for some holy shower. And everyone else started laughing and playing with haldi like holi. They started the music included and me in this game. I saw Divya running, and she was continuously Turing and looking back while running. I hurriedly went towards her and as expected she slipped. Holding her I was about to scold her but that's when I saw her face...and my world stopped the only thing I could see and hear is Divya's eyes and the music

Galat Femiya Ho Rahi
Kis Tarah Darmiyaan
Majburiyaan Ye Meri
Kaise Karu Main Bayan

Kab Ujalon Mein Andhere Ghul Gaye
Kab Raah Chalte Gum Se Mil Gaye

Bekhabar Jaane Na Jaane Na Jaane Na
Kyun Do Dilo Mein Ab Ye Darare Hai Kyun
Apne Bhi Lagte Paraye Se Yun Jaane Na Kyun

Jaane Bekhabar Jaane Na Jaane Na Jaane Na
Kyun Do Dilo Mein Ab Ye Darare Hai Kyun
Apne Bhi Lagte Paraye Se Yun Jaane Na Kyun
Jaane Bekhabar............

Author's Pov:

They both came out of their lala land hearing the giggles of the girls.
Rhagav help Divya to stand straight and he straighten himself too.
Divya awkwardly went away from there pushing a strand of her hair behind her ears, while Rhagav passed a awakard smile towards all and went towards Dadi who was smiling teasingly at Rhagav.
Rhagav came and stood beside her. He was so embarrassed that he didn't notice that Dadi's smiling face changed to tense once as she saw blood stains on Rhagav's kurta's sleeves, she hold his arm and started checking it Rhagav was confused at first but then when he saw the blood stain he become confused even more and then when realization drawn into him he answered dadi, holding her shoulders " Dadi Dadi relax, this is not my blood...ok!! It's Divya's....I guess...maybe when I hold her..yes when I hold her I was feeling something wet on my palms" he said and immediately checked his hands and he was right his right palm had blood which was Divya's.
" I have to find her immediately, her wound is bleeding" he said to Dadi and she shook her head being concerned and Rhagav ran to find Divya.

Divya on the otherhand was so embarrassed that she she didn't even notice anything or felt any pain.
She was walking slowly towards the house not before informing dadu and sarpanji's wife (Rakhiji) and taking keys from him.
Dadaji already informed her that he is also going back after finishing his lunch, which he was having and will also take Divya and Rhagav's Lunch with him. And instructed Divya that she should change and take rest.
So here she is..going back home to change and rest.

Rhagav was getting impatiently worried for not finding Divya and then he got to know from Dadaji that she is heading towards home, hearing this Rhagav ran towards home.

Divya while walking slowly was thinking about everything from morning till the moment she shared with Rhagav mintues back.
She is so confused about Rhagav's feelings towards her and so lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear Rhagav calling her.
Bring lost in her thoughts she reached home and started unlocking the door by that time Rhagav reacher her. And when when was about to enter inside rhe house Rhagav caught her forearm and pulled her towards him.
She was too lost to notice Rhagav and this sudden pull was so unexpected that she couldn't balance herself and got pulled like a softtoy towards Rhagav.
Rhagav balanced both of them and kept his one hand on her waist and one below her hip and lifted her up. 
Divya "what..why?????" She almost shouted
Rhagav " QUITE. HAVE YOU FOR ONCE NOTICED THAT YOUR WOUND IS BLEEDING...huhh!!. Busy in everything else but can't focus on your ownself for once,Stupid. Now shutup and cooperate"
Rhagav spoke raising his voice.
He took Divya inside the room and laid her on bed.
Divya looked at her waist and gasped to see that her bandage is red and her blood stained her clothes too.
"Oh God, I didn't even..."Divya spoke being shocked but was cut-off by Rhagav's sarcastic voice "NOTICED!! ARE YOU..ok fine...lay down and relax now..I'll bring the bandage and paste." Rhagav said first being furious and then spoke normally.
He closed the main door and brought the bandage and paste with him.
Divya was trying sit-up when Rhagav entered but she hissed in pain.
Rhagav ran to her and was about to scold but stopped seeing her tear-filled eyes. And lightly pat her head "Relax Divu..I'm here" Rhagav said and kissed her hair. Divya was too shocked to speak so she just looked at Rhagav with wide open eyes and Rhagav just patted her hair and started removing her previous bandage which was not properly done, and due to that it was rubbing the wound that is why her wound started to bleed.
So carefully removing the bandage he applied the paste made by Dadaji and then changed her bandage to a new/fresh one.
"Done" Rhagav suddenly spoke looking into her eyes, which brought Divya back from her lala land all this time when Rhagav was doing this. Divya was quietly staring at Rhagav with maybe adoration -- "huhh!!?" Divya spoke being confused.
"Done! now rest, ok!! I'll bring the food"
Rhagav said and went out hearing a knock at the door....
Dadaji and Dadi had brought the food for them.
They asked about Divya's well being and and all of them had their food together in Divya's room.

At night Rhagav helped Dadi to cook and Divya was with Dadji helping him make paste out of the leaves to make medicines.

They had their dinner and this time Rhagav and Divya both decided to sleep on bed keeping pillows and Cuisions in between them.
It was Divya's idea when today Rhagav refused to sleep on bed and started making his bed on the floor.
He agreed to this idea after a lot of thinking.

The next morning the same routine followed but today instead of Dadi , Dadaji went to sarpanji's house first and by 10:30 they all got ready for Mehandi's rituals.
Today Ria's cousin Anu and friend Dipti both came to Dadi's house to call Divya for the Mehandi so Divya went away with them and after sometime when Dadi got ready Rhagav and Dadi went together to sarpanji's house.