Chapter 12

Rhagav Pov:

Divya was in the doctor's checkup room and I was impatiently waiting outside,sitting on waiting chairs tapping my foot continuously.
A nurse came out and called me in.
As I entered a female doctor around 45 years old asked me to take the seat 💺 in front of her. And I did. She was checking some papers or reports.
"Is everything fine doctor? Is she OK?..I mean she suddenly fainted and wasn't responding? I hope there's nothing serious. Why aren't you speaking. Please tell me?" I asked being impatient.
The doctor smiled slightly nodding her head and said"she is alright!! If you don't stop speaking how can I say something!!" She said chuckling, the nurse even smiled slightly.
"I..I am sorry I was just...uhh I'm sorry doctor" I said.
"It's OK....don't worry she is fine. She fainted because of weakness. Maybe she isn't eating properly. And thinking or stressing herself a lot, also she taking a lot of tension from what I could make out" she said. I nodded and she continued " uhh...you didn't fill the relationship with patient part of the form. I guess you are her friend or.....husband ??" I immediately denied " no no!! I'm neither...I'm...uhh..her.. colleague...no..I'm her friend not so close but yeah!!" I couldn't myself find out my relation with her what more could I say to the doctor.

Signing she said"anyway..I just want to inform you that if you are her friend then please inform her family to take care of her she is taking a lot of stress and that might lead to depression or panick attacks so be careful. Also she should eat properly to avoid such incidents again and she will gain conscious in some time, you can either take her back now or after she gain conscious as you wish. Now please sir excuse me. Thank you"
I said a quick thank you to her and she left the cabin with the nurse. Leaving me and Divya who is unconscious alone.
"Let's go" I said this maybe to her or myself. I don't know.
I picked her up. And walked out. She was so close to my neck her breath was falling on my neck giving me a weird sensation. Her lips suddenly touched my neck and I stiffed.
I quickly carried her to my car and placed her again in the passenger seat tied the seat beat. After tieing the belt I noticed our faces are just inches apart, her face looked so calm and peaceful. Her lips were a bit plump and light pink.  She parted her lips and I had a sudden adrenal rush in me. That mole just below her lower lip which couldn't be noticed from far looked so ravishing and attractive.
I was involuntarily leaning into her that's when her eyes moved and lips parted more I realized what was I about to do and quickly stood up and straighten my position.
I went back to the driver's seat and tucked in my Seat belt. Divya opened her eyes and looked around.  She looked to her right and I was saw a lot of confusion in her eyes.
I explained everything to her from carrying her to hospital, to the doctor and now here. I said that she fainted due to weakness. But I didn't say the tension part. I was also curious what actual is she tensed about.
She has perfect family,  perfect job , good life what else. Now I have a new thing to think about.
Reaching her home I informed her family and told them what the doctor said obviously leaving the 'tension part'. They were a bit upset with her but Dhruv saved her from getting scolded 'brother-sister'. Divya went to her room to rest
I left after talking with them though they said preciously aunty order to have dinner with them but I said 'mom would throw me out of the house if I make her waste her food again' and that's true who likes wasting food and that's so wrong to waste food.
Generally when we have parties at home we send the extra food, vegetables to the cold storage so that later on they can distributed to the needy and that's my mom's idea.
I reached home. I was chitchatting with my parents while having dinner. And went to my room. My mind is still repeating the car scene whenever I close my eyes. Also I was thinking of the tension part of Divya.

After 5 months

Divya's pov:

It's been about 5 months of us working together. Things didn't change a lot between us. There is a hot and cold atmosphere all the time .
Sometimes Rhagav gives cold shoulder and sometimes he's so nice to me. I don't know what exactly he's upto. He's isn't behaving like he said earlier but we just talk only during the case discussion or unless it's extremely necessary.

Time is flying in this 5 months time I have never seen Rhagav talking to Shirsha like he used to in school day. Maybe because he has work pressure or maybe.....no this can't ever happen they were deeply and madly in love atleast Rhagav was. He doesn't even talk about her. Maybe after office he does.
I got his ID on insta but it was private. And i don't want to look like that same old one-sided lover or stalker by sending him a friend-request.
We are still working on the same 'Tiger' case. He is now targeting the youth epically underprivileged children for his suppling work to schools colleges and universities.
We got some clues from Lucknow university a girl tried to commit suicide because she was trapped by tiger and was forced to supply drugs because Tiger kidnapped her father and threatened to kill her family we manged to safeguard her family and herself. She even launched a complain and we even got the witness who have seen this happening and Tiger's car number, her friend Nikita.
She helped us a lot in this case, in arresting Tiger. And Tiger somehow got to know about this.