Chapter 66

Rhagav's pov

I was devastated would be under- -statement. I am broken too, just like Divya is. I can't take it anymore it's paining a lot, i know it, i hate to see her like this. It's literally hurting so much to see her cry, and knowing i am the reason is shattering me more.
But I had to do it, do it for her sake, for her saftly.

Shirsha linkage with Tiger is making her more dangerous. When I went that day along with Dhruv to collect information about Tiger's case and Shirsha from out private investigator, we got to know that he is planning to plant someone close to us, to get personal information out and destroy us from our roots, he wants to do it by somebody who know us well.
And who else than better my past, knows about my family and friends. So I was sure Shirsha is gonna come. And she did.
After telling that Shirsha would stay in Chaudhury mansion, when I went back to my room I was broken, my heart pained a lot in my chest, my hands were shaking, and eyes were blurry due to tears, and anger. I saw her car leaving the house. I wanted to ran to stop and her. But I can't.
I am sorry Divu. I am so sorry.I know you don't deserve it. I don't deserve you.
You can't forgive me after this, I know. But I had no other option.
I got a message,and compose myself .
Unknown: "sir,is it necessary to do this?"
" you know that I don't have any other way"
Yes Rhagav have kept a spy from his team to keep a track of the Tiger's case and also Shirsha.
" yes sir, i know"
"yes, also Follow Divya and make sure she is safe, Ok!? inform me where she is staying."
" ok sir, I got the know she is staying in a hotel for now, umm hotel Blue Moon"
"Hmm..go there that's dad's hotel and inform them, the staff about Divya arrival. And tell them to inform me about her safety and not to tell her anything about me."
"Ok sir"

I knew that you will come Shirsha.. but I have to make sure that you don't hurt Divya or anyone else also I have to
find out more about you and your boss, and how he is sitting inside the jail operation the underworld.
I know it but to legally justify it I just need proofs, Than You and your boss are finished.

I am constantly trying to comfort myself that all these will be over soon. I hid myself from my family to not let them know my emotions, I need to do this to figure out the truth.

And as a matter of Sirsha 'welcome to hell' you will be now under my control.

I need to act unaffected to everyone, I told myself this a hundred timed now.

It's been a week now, the house had people but no one talked, laugh or chat like they used to, its all lifeless and cold, the mansion feels lifeless and cold even with so many people in it.
I excepted something this to happen but now when I am experiencing it, it feels hell.

Few days later....

I was sitting in my balcony mindlessly watching the night sky and had my laptop open on my lap, though I was getting every information about Divya's safety, but today I didn't check with the hotel staff. The laptop had our candid pictures, mine and Divya's from the first Goa trip with friends, some from family parties, dinner, office, Mom herself clicked some and send me, others she had them clicked without our knowledge, they were beautiful..
I was lost in all these when I felt some movement and I saw Shirsha standing right infront of me, I quickly close the laptop and she sat on bean bag, and started conversing with me. I know what she is trying to do and that's the reason most of the time either I stay back at office or lock my room's door, and I take all her updates from the house help and the nurse I arranged for her, I know she had fixed the doctor that come to check her, because when I confronted him he spoke everything like a parrot, actually we call the doctors whenever we need from our known hospital which she knew since childhood, so I connect the dots.
Everything was going according her plan or she's thinking so. 😏

Anyway she starting talking about taking divorce and all, I avoided her, and was about to say her something when she traced my back but suddenly I got a message from Abhi.
"She is leaving..if you love her go catch her...it's your last chance this time."
I understood.
No no no, this is going out of control "Shirsha please leave I need to finish my work I don't have time."
"But-"
"Please go, I will see you later" I somehow send her and called my spy "where are you!? she is leaving, why didn't you tell me."
"Sir I was trying to call you but you phone was unreachable."
"Anyway, where is she?"
"Hotel, leaving for Delhi international airport"
"I'm coming."
I hunged the call and went out of my room changing into a black hoodie. As I stepped out I saw Abhi and Rinni standing. "I know you guys are damn pissed off with me but I can't talk now I need to go.."
"We have send her through a long route" Rinni said in a monotonous tone. I looked at her in a questioning and confusing way, why is she helping me?!
"Yeah, we said the normal route is under construction, so take the long route" She spoke again without looking at me.
"Why" I whispered almost. "Because you are my brother, and I can't see you both like this, I know something is fishy and then I saw your spy and nurse talking to you." She said in crying voice, and I hugged her.
"I'm sorry"
"Don't ask sorry from me..beg it from her, from bhabi." She said still hugging.
"Bring Her Back. It's your last chance." Abhi said
"And Shirsha" I asked, I know they have a plan.
"I will take care of it, I'll lock the door of your room and dtay inside, also look at me" he said pointing towards his clothes, he was wearing the same clothes like me, like the ones in which shirsha saw me.
"Just come a little fast" he said going inside my room.
I said and hugged both of them. "I love you both so much"
"Okay...go now"
I took the car and drove to route Rinni massaged me as fast as possible.
Please stop, please don't leave, I can't lose you, I can't..a tear escaped my eye.
When I saw her car it was going through an empty road, so I speed my car and over take her car, her car stopped with a jerk, and the driver came out.
I saw her in the back seat, after so many days.
My breath turned heavier...

______________________________________

Chalo itni jadli jadli update kardiya ab 1 month gayab rahungi 😉😝😝(kidding, gonna update soon.).
I am also excited to conclude the story now.

Anyway, so what you think will happen now?
That's all for this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed reading.
I will meet you in the next one
Unit we meet..

Take care
Bye bye
-pritihearts 💞💞
Love love 💖