Chapter 6

Divya's Pov

I don't know but when he said that he should leave I couldn't accept that...I know I am drunk and a bit more than little but still....I want this man to stay....I felt so good with him..I felt something like this foe the first time in my life...so hot...so exciting Idk what's happening!?but I want to continue...so I pulled him more into me this time holding the back of his neck. I am feeling tooo excited to handle now...but I found him or rather felt he was thinking of something...is he going to ignore me or reject me like Rhagav did...no I can't afford that....I was thinking this and I didn't even realize that my lips touched his...I could feel him getting tensed and stiffed by my action but I wasn't in a mood to back off...so I didn't made any move just stayed for a min otmr two...

I felt his hold first getting loosen and then it tighten around by waist I felt his one hand moving up my back to my neck and holding it...tilting his head lightly caught hold of me properly and just peeked and moved a bit away I felt rejected 💔 but then I felt his lips on my forehead for a few seconds then he moved to my neck and started kissing there...slowly bur sensually and I was loosing my patience but it felt good..I felt his teeth just below my earlobe...then he slowly came to my chin and kissed just below my lower lip...I wanted more this is the first time I want to continue this with someone I don't even know..but it felt so familiar...I knew it was wrong but my heart i didn't felt any pinch of guilt.
I closed my eyes feeling him then I felt him breathing over my lips...and he kissed him...
it was a slower and gentler one, he using light pressure on my lips pressing me into him it was soft and deep,gradually picking up speed switching between lips, from top to bottom.
Now he left me brathless but he wasn't his lips moved to the jawbone ears, including the spot just behind the lobes then collarbone neck, including the back of the neck....and abruptly he stopped...I was breathing so heavy that he might even hear my breathing and heart beats...I felt empty now...and he left...why I had no idea without a word he just left.....oh yeah what more did I expect from a stranger to smooth me to relax me comfort me...why would he do that?....
I gathered myself...Aditi and Dhruv had left...they had msg'ed me when I was busy making out with a stranger....crazy I am not a type of girl to do soo...but I did and I didn't feel bad at all. I felt bad when he stopped and left.

I went back home informing others...if they are still there just to make sure everyone leaves now as it was already 2 am and we have jobs to do....I wasn't tipsy or anything anymore after all that...."uhhhhhh I want to remove that focus on your career, job divu " I said to myself .....

Reached home around 2:19 am when I saw dii entering too..." party hoo gayi.." dii asked "yeah...Kal sei have to join soo" I said.
" ohoo don't explain...u r strong, young , beautiful ,independent so don't explain that's OK...u know it's not a crime until u r caught...Anyway don't take it in another way..just enjoy the freedom you have divu...pamper your self it's good....good night baccha" she spoke and was about to leave when I spoke.
" app party karne nahi gayi thi na?? Toh where were you" I asked.
" out somewhere to find peace...don't worry I don't party or sleep around...I have a kid to take care of" she said.
"I didn't mean I like that sorry" I was about to continue but was cut off and she spoke "I know..but u know I was never happy with that person I had a kid and he died...The kid was not even out of love...but a responsibility to take ahead the relationship...but after that he never touched me..and why would he..when he loved someone else..I loved somebody else"... she nearby scobbed and I was about to console her but she stopped ✋️ me and said
" i know you have someone u can't still move on..when u love someone even if u are with someone else u will always think of that one person u love  during your personal moments and thats true " she said and left...I was shocked..but then what ever happened today the whole scenario flashed in my eyes and yes!! I was thinking of Rhagav all the time I was with that stranger.....
"Will i ever able to move on...Rhagav might he married now or maybe not...but still he's not mine" I mummerd to myself.

7:40 am..
I woke up and I was still thinking the entire night I couldn't sleep properly..."my first today...soo let's leave comeon enough now you have a job to take care of...your dream job"...
I said and left to take a shower 🚿....and went down for breakfast...everyone was smiling....cause our Aditi and Dhruv still hasn't came out...ahem ahem okay 😳😏😏...they came after 20 min and they both were glowing ✨️ differently...The glow of love was visible in their eyes
.....God when will I have moments like them. ..
Around 9-9:30 my car came to pick me up...and I went to the office to join as ADGP..I was welcomed by all the staff very warmly and my cabin was attrached to my senior's cabin "DGP"

For the introduction we were called by the minister and my senior hasn't arrived yet..so I had to wait... while taking to the minister someone came into cabin " sorry sorry I am late I am sorry sir...jay hind" he  saluted🫡...that's when I looked up and i saw him....after Years I saw him...Him looking  the same but different...he was changed he looked manly lean and muscular he had now very light beard. He was looking hot and handsome...but that's not my concern now...my concern was I saw him after years and that's when I realized that he is my senior....
Rhagav,  the man I love is my senior....The person who never loved me back..I am going to work with him...I know he can hide his emotions well but this time his eyes spoke louder than anything....his eyes show shocking expression and some unknown emotions I couldn't get...

What should I do now?!!?