Chapter 13

After 10-12 days Tiger was arrested. And was imprisoned and punished for drug suppling only. He wasn't ready to accept anything but at the end all he accept is he is drug supplier, but my gut feeling was restless I could feel there's something we are missing out. There is more to his story. This racket isn't so small. Tiger was a huge name in the entire drug racket. Even if he's behind the bars his business isn't over yet. There were many crimes committed by him for which he hasn't been punished.
I was not ok with this although Rhagav was nit bothered about this but still I could feel something really bad is going to happen.

It has been 3 months since the case was officially closed.
But my gut feeling was still telling me something something bad is going to happen soon. So I started investing the case my way unofficially obviously without Rhagav's knowledge. And I was somewhat right a family in Mumbai was found missing since almost a year now. About almost 400 girls missing reports were filed and many more all these kidnapping was done in a similar way and the common link was all of them had a member who is either in college or high school and that same member was the first to go missing followed by the rest of the family.

Tiger was shifted to Delhi's jail. And the thing I was scared of something bad did happen.. While shifting the police cars and van's wheel was punctured and was attack by Tiger's men. Tiger escaped.
Many of our officers were killed Some were injured bady some were ok.
Immediately all were shifted to hospital.
Another teak of officers were send to find tiger but they returned empty handed.
It has been 1 month of Tiger's missing still nothing has happened that's good bit no one say maybe it's the 'quietness before the storm'.
I wasn't getting good vibes from the time Tiger was arrested. I was getting that feeling that we are missing something out.

Days were passing there was no trace of Tiger yet. Today we have a get-together at Chaudhary mansion.
It was their 25th wedding anniversary. And all us were invited. My family, Rhagav's family all were invited and were excited to go.
Around 7:30 mom and dad along with Rhagav's mom-dad went in a same car. They along have come to our house. Dhruv and Rhagav was downstairs talking randomly.
Me and Aditi were getting ready in our respective rooms.
Though we are not going in a same car still we decided to leave together.
Aditi must be down by now because all are calling no literally shouting my name out.
I was wearing a maroon silk saree with a black sleeveless and backless heavy neck work blouse. I was wearing the saree a big differently today.
I have tied my hair in very low bun that's touching my neck with a few strands out. And I was carrying just my phone.

[Only the saree and blouse designs and wearing style]

I was walking down the stairs when the tree of them looked at me. Aditi was smiling Rhagav was staring and me strange expression While Dhruv's expression was funny he looking at me with wide eyes.
I reached them. Dhruv " yeh kon hai..or tuna meri ladkha jaise behan ka sath kiya kiya"(who are ou and what have done with my guy like sister) he said dramatically. I rolled my eyes at him and he hugged me and kissed by forehead. I smiled and hugged him...let's good I said I feel so light and free which I'm with my brother. Everyone nooded and we went to the parking area to take our cars out. Dhruv and Aditi went awsy in Dhruv's car, leaving both of us behind . Rhagav went toward his car and I toward mine. I was trying to start my car not getting started, the engine was making sound. Rhagav came out of his car open my car's door and pulled me out of the car
" Let's go in my car. You'll see your car after you come back..it's already late." He said. " but" I tried denying.
"What do you have any other other one car is with your dad kne is with Dhruv and yours car's engine is...so tell me any other option." He said raising his right eyebrow.
"I can use public transport" I replied
"At this time. In the night. Maybe it's not Delhi but still you travelling alone in the night is not safe. I'm not not saying this because you are a women but because you are an officer and you very well know 'He' is missing. God knows where he is now!! So no a big no to this option" He said in 'End of discussion tone'.
But I still tried denying him. And all goy in return is silence and that know glare from him. I signed heavily shaking my head and went to his car opening the passenger seat as I was about to sit. I saw him slightly smiling looking down. But when he noticed me seeing that he changed his expression to a emotionless one. And quietly came and sat in the driver's seat and out journey start to Chaudhary mansion.

It took nearby 40 minutes to reach Chaudhary mansion in between I tried talking to him but all I got is either silence or just a single hmm in reply. I understood he's never interested in talking whenever I am near.

Rhagav Pov:

Divya was looking dead down gorgeous. She's looking so beautiful like heaven. And that saree draping has done no justice. It would be a long day today. I shook my head to remove those thoughts which I consider as hormones now. I am driving to Chaudhary mansion but my mind was at Divya.
People are going to look creeply at her. 'Am I jeleous of that'...'No it's our duty to protect ladies'...'But She is a officer herself'....'so what'....
Ok after so much mind battles I decided to stay away from her tonight no matter what. That's start from the itself I wasn't replying to her atall I was feeling guilty to see her sad and disappointed face evertime I ignore her...she's asking me and initiating a conversation crippling and being happy with a Cute and bright smile but that cute smile always changing to a sad and upset face evertime.
Why am I like this. I can't do this. I can't...let her down everytime. She's so happy and bubbly while initiating some conversation but ignorance is changing that to a sad face.
She her head hung down with that down heart smile is breaking my heart it's like she is trying hard not to cry.