Chapter 65

Author's Pov

Doctor: "she is in a very serious condition and under a lot of stress, also my diagnosis says that she might be or is a victim of Domestic Violence, may be due to the head injury she might have forgotten some of her memories. Please be careful with her she needs care" Saying this doctor went away..and Abhi went to see off the doctor.
"I think we should send her to hospital. She will be taken care also and her treatment will also be carried out" Mrs Chaudhury said Chachu, Chachi ,Mr Chaudhary Nani and Dadi all agreed.
Divya and the twins also agreed. But one was silent amongst them.
Divya's heart twisted and thumped with fear seeing Rhagav silent.
"I think she should stay here" They all turned to Rhagav when he said.
"What the hell are you saying Rhagav, she will stay here in our house. When all of us are present here,when Divya is here. Are You Out of Your Mind" Mr Chaudhury said, And Rhagav stayed quite. "Seriously Rhagav no she can't be staying here,I-" Mrs Chaudhury was cut off by Rhagav, and he spoke"No I think and that's final she is staying here, in this house until she is recovered. Didn't you hear what the doctor said!?"
"We did hear what the Doctor said, but she isn't our responsibility..and this might be some police case and-" Mrs Chaudhury was again cut off by Rhagav
"And I AM THE DCP Mom" Rhagav said. "DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE RHAGAV "Mr Chaudhury's voice echoed in the house.
"Rahul calm down, and Rhagav keep everything aside and just for once think for this girl standing here and not that women inside the room. This women standing here is your WIFE for God's sake!!." Chachu said .
"Chachu please" Rhagav said
"What please..if you keep your past here what about your present, what about Her, what about Divya?!!" Chachi asked, Rhagav kept quite.

[Let me clarify chachu chachi and the twins are very close to Rhaga and his parents so they all knew the reality of Divua and Rhagav's marriage ad also about Shirsha and Rhagav's affair in school and they are very supportive in nature.]

"Yes Simple is right, answer us, if SHE" pointing at Shirsha "stays here, than how can you expect your WIFE to stay" Mrs Chaudhury said and by the end her voice sounded broken.
Divya was standing near the stairs like a lifeless statue, her eyes filled with tears and hands shaking. Rhagav did not even for once had look up towards her direction. Abhi who just came back after seeing off the doctor stood shocked beside Rinni at his brother's decision. Rinni stood there with heart full of disappointment.
"Bhai. Answer !!!" Rinni asked. And after a long time Rhagav signed and spoke
"She is saying here end of discussion." and left towards his room without a word, by the stairs his eyes met Divya's whose eyes are filled with anger, disappointment, sadness and for the first time betrayal, Rhagav took a step up avoiding the eye contact when Divya announced "Then I am leaving", and Raghav's feet stopped.
"Bhabhi-" Abhi was about to say but silenced when his eyes met Divya and being ashamed of what his brother said he looked down.
"Right I'm driving you back bhabhi.. I won't let you stay back in some place where you see and face all these things." Rinni spoke and went towards Divya but Abhi held her wrist and spoke "Kiya bol rahi hai?!" (What are you speaking!?)
"What? Do you want her to stay in some place like this where her self respect has no value!!...really?!" And Abhi left her wrist.
"You are right" Mrs Chaudhury said, "come Divya" and she held Divya's wrist and went to Rhagav's room to pack her bags...
Rhagav stood their freeze.

All eyes were numb and at last all of them hugged Divya and chachu spoke "Whatever your decision is after today, we will accept and support it."
"You will always be the daughter of this family, no matter what." Mr Chaudhury said and hugged Divya.
"I'll always be with you bha-..Dii" Abhi said.
"After what our son did I can't ask anything apart from a promise, please be safe bacche." Chachi said
"Don't be afraid or hesitate to take any decision, if you think that's good for you. " Mrs Chaudhury said.