Chapter 39

Author's Pov

Rhagav went down to order lemon juices for all of them and told them to bring in the master bedrooms. Where Divya and Nikita are staying. Because Aditi called and told Dhruv to order all of them lemon juices so all 10 of them decided to meet in Divya's and Nikita's room after shower.
As he went down he met Mrs Chaudhury again "Mom you all didn't go anywhere today?" He asked
"No! Actually we all were thinking something." She said.
"What?" Rhagav asked.
"We are thinking to visit a amusement park today" she answer.
"Ohh great!!"
"So everyone is in a hang over I see today! That's why you are ordering lemon juices, that too so many glasses. Everyone is in a hangover I see." Mrs Chaudhury said in a teasing way.
"Kind of mom. You know yesterday's party was a blast!" Rhagav said.
Nodding she was about to go when she noticed something so Raghav's shoulder. "Rhagav what is this on your shoulder!! It's looks like a love bite!!" Mrs Chaudhury said tracing her figures on his shoulder. And Rhagav who haven't noticed it, was kind of shocked and embarrassed, he quickly hid it and said "wha-what mom! What love bite...it's alright..it's just a-a-a..yeah last night I hit the washroom door That's why" Rhagav said in a trembling voice.
Okk Mrs Chaudhury said and Rhagav practically ran "you have grown up so much Rhagav. But still, you can't even lie properly" laughing she also left.
Rhagav reached his room in hurry trying his best to hide the love bite from the last night when Divya suddenly bite his shoulder while she was in his arms.
He saw that Dhruv was coming out of the washroom, bring fresh "bhaii..last night we drank a lot, that was a bad idea but the worst is that I felt asleep on the roof, shit my back is paining like hell!!" He said hoding his back, to which Rhagav laughingly shook his head and said "true, but lets hurry up i have order the lemon juices they will be arriving soo" And taking his towel and clothes he went in the washroom, he took off his shirt and checked his shoulder in the mirror and he saw a dark red mark, that's a bite mark, a love bite, remembering those moments he smike and then taking a shower and getting ready they went to the master bedrooms Where Divya was sitting on the bed holding her head with Aditi and Nikita, Tanisha was getting ready and Priyanka was in shower in the next room. The juices arrived and after having that Aditi asked "Divya do you remember anything from last night I'mean you are very light drinker and yesterday you drank a lot. So did you
enjoy the party atleast or forgot everything?" Hearing this Rhagav become nervous and started sweating.  "Ahh, the last I remember is I was dancing and then I don't remember anything but I'm getting some visuals of rose petals, don't know why...??" Divya answered and hearing about rose petals he was more nervous.  Humming everyone nooded "Rhagav why are you sweating so much, everything's good? Are you feeling ill or anything? " Nikita asked
"Hann bhai, and why have closed your shirt buttons till the neck, it's already so hot and humid here" Tarun said.
"NOO. I mean I'm good and I prefer wearing shirt this way only. Moreover I'm so hungry lets go down and eat something, i think due to hunger only im feeling uneasy!" Rhagav said.
"Yeah yeah let's go eat, I feel I will faint If don't eat now"Nikita said and everyone chuckled.
"You guys carry on I'll have check a mail. I'll join you later or rather I'll call for room sevice ." Kathan said.
" yeah Guys you carry on I'll call food through room service too" Priyanka said too
"Ok then I'll give company yo Priyanka. She will feel alone here" Aditi said and "I'll give company to Kathan. My legs and Back hurt a lot" Dhruv said getting up and Kathan and Dhruv went to their room and Priyanka and Aditi also stayed in room.
So now Rhagav-Divya,  Jay-nikita and Tarun-Tanisha went down to eat.
"Guys what's today's plan?" Tarun asked "No idea they are so tired, I don't think today  they will leave the room." Divya answered.
"True, Guys let's do some water sports and then we'll go to a amusement park in the morning till afternoon. And then we will decide for the night.What say?" Jay said
"Fair for us. What about them? They are still tired, They won't join us I think!" Rhagav said.
"We'll ask them na! And then if they don't wanna come then they will stay in room for the day and rest and we will go and at the evening we all will go together somewhere".  Nikita said.
"Yeah I think that's right" Tanisha said. "So after the meal.we will ask them and then go in bikes to do the water spots" Divya said excitedly.
All smiled and nooded.
It's 8:15
They all were having their breakfast and suddenly they heard the sound of breaking plates. A pregnant staff lady was clutching her Tummy and groaning in pain. They all ran to her.
Divya hold her hand and made her lie on the nearby sofa but she want still not comfortable because her tummy is needed to be raised a little so Divya took off her scarf and kept that under the lady's stomach seeing her doing that one more staff lady took off her blazer and did the same. Still her tummy wasn't raised so Divya turned to Rhagav and said "Rhagav take off your shirt please and give me". Without questioning he did as she said.
"I have called the ambulance, they will reach in a mintue or two" Tarun said keeping his phone inside the pocket. "I'm so sorry" the lady said groaning as she squeezed Divya's hand
"It's OK you can squeeze my hand. Just keep taking deep breath" Divya said. And soon the lady was taken to hospital, another staff lady came to Divya with a thankful smile and returning her her scarf and Rhagav's shirt she said "  Thanku so much ma'am I and all of the staff would have panicked if you weren't here" she thanked and left after some talk.
Divya returned to the table where all were sitting and waiting for her with a proud smile she came and sat and then return the shirt to Rhagav who was looking at her with  proudly with love-filled eyes
*'wait what!!?? love filled eyes?'*