02| Sober Crisis

*************

*************

The next day, Jisung woke up with the worst headache he'd ever experienced in his entire twenty-three years of life. Not to mention a hangover that when he lifted his head from the pillow he felt like dying.

Bracing himself and letting out a low groan, he sat up in bed and glanced around. Squinting his eyes before rubbing them a little as they tried hard to adjust to the sunlight seeping in through the blinds.

Blinds? His apartment had curtains!

This thought alone jolted Jisung into a slight state of panic. White-colored walls with black-colored blinds covered the set of large windows. And a larger-than-life closet was staring him in the face while off to the side was a leather couch and flawless coffee table. This was his warm greeting at 4:00 pm in the afternoon, he slept the entire day away but the biggest question running through his pounding head was; Where the hell was he right now?

It took him just seconds to throw the blankets away as he basically fell out of bed in a disaster of limbs. He managed to catch himself against the bedside table. Everything happened much too quickly and his head felt about ready to explode as his bones cried in strong objections to his fast reflexes.

He was an actual goddamn mess right now.

But his main priority was figuring things out. Where the fuck he was, how the hell did he get here, and what the shit happened last night? He needed freaking answers!

"You idiot! What did drunk you get into?"

Jisung scolded himself as the palm of his hand hit his temple, which only made him yelp and wince. Pain shot through his head and he wanted nothing more than to cry. He needed help, he needed someone familiar to talk to, he needed... he could feel a panic attack forming in his chest.

And as if on cue, his phone chimed with that comforting ringtone and he quickly scrambled to find it among the blankets and pillows. He grabbed everything and threw it behind him as he found his phone. He sighed in relief, not even bothering to check the caller ID before answering.

He kinda wished he had checked it though.

"Hel-"

"I'm going to kill you."

Jisung gulped at the threat and the low tone being used for it.

"H-Hyung..."

"Where are you? Where have you been? Do you know how worried your family is? What the fuck is going through your head right now?"

The coldness hit Jisung like a brick of ice but he guessed he deserved it. His hyung was probably just worried about him. After all, the guy was a tsundere and didn't know how to show he cared when he really did.

No, his hyung was crazy scared. Going out of his mind with worry, wondering if Jisung was okay and alive or dead in a ditch somewhere. But honestly, he'd rather kill Jisung with his bare hands than admit that.