17| Handsome Mechanic

*************

*************

"Hello?"

Felix couldn't understand it. He'd just had his car serviced only two months ago. He only drove back and forth from the apartment to the small café he worked at. But suddenly, today of all days, his precious car decided to break down on him. He had a half a day at work and when he tried to start up the engine to head home, nothing, it completely cut out on him.

Thankfully, Jisung made him get that car insurance when he did. Felix got a ride with the man who came to tow his car from the café parking lot all the way to the nearest mechanic shop. So here he was wondering how long he had to wait until his car was up and running again.

"Hello, is anyone here?"

His deep voice resonated throughout the garage and a second later a small crashing sound echoed and then a thump.

"Ow, shit!" someone cursed.

Felix took a hesitant step closer to where the noise had come from. He saw a guy sliding out from under a car he was working on. Holding a spanner in one hand and using his free hand to rub at the side of his head.

"Sorry," Felix instinctively apologized, thinking it might have been his fault for the guy's accident. Maybe he startled him and he hit his head trying to see who it was that entered the garage.

"Angel..." the man murmured as soon as his eyes met Felix's.

"Huh?"

"Oh, uh, nothing. Is there something I can help you with?" he asked and quickly climbed to his feet.

He was good-looking. Handsome actually, really handsome. Felix found himself a little drawn to the man in front of him. Brunette hair, warm eyes, a friendly smile, and a well-built body. Felix took a second before shaking his head lightly.

"Um, my car... " Felix said. "It broke down and came in to get serviced. It's a black convertible. I was just wondering how long it would take until it's fixed?"

"Name?" the man asked, smiling brightly. "Your... your name?"

"Oh, right," Felix said. "Lee Felix. My name's Felix."

"Felix, huh? Pretty name for a pretty boy," he complimented. "I'm Chan, Bang Chan."

"It's nice to meet you," Felix gave a small smile.

"It's better meeting you," Chan muttered, but the blonde didn't quite catch onto what he said. "Black convertible, huh? Let me check for you."

Felix nodded as he watched Chan round a small desk that had a laptop sitting on it. He wiped his hands down on a small rag before typing something in.

"It came in about 20 minutes ago," Chan said. "It looks like a quick fix. 2 days at the most. It's probably just a dirty air filter or a low battery."

"Okay, so... "