14| Lunch With Hubby

*************

*************

Honestly, what the hell was Jisung thinking?

He just agreed to leave and go with Minho somewhere. 

Where? He had no idea. For how long? He had no idea. 

For all Jisung knew this was how he died. What if Minho ended up killing him? God, what did this stupid handsome bunny want from him? Why did he just leave like that, why didn't he drag Hyunjin with him? 

The questions were racing in Jisung's head, faster than his mind could comprehend or try and understand them. He was having an outright panic attack.

"Calm down, I'm not the serial killer type," Minho tried to reassure but ended up laughing a little at Jisung's crazy imagination.

Shit, he said that all out loud!

"Yes, you did," Minho laughed again.

Jisung couldn't believe his brain-to-mouth filter right now. When he needed it the most it decided to malfunction on him. For just a second, he squeezed his eyes shut and puffed out his cheeks, trying his very best to calm down a little bit.

"We're just going to talk," Minho said. "I'm not going to murder you. How about we get lunch together?"

"Huh?" Jisung repeated his earlier surprise.

He opened his eyes and stared at Minho, who merely shrugged as he played with the keychain in his hand.

"I'm hungry."

"You're hungry?"

The disbelief was obvious as Jisung kept his eyes on Minho.

 "Hm," Minho simply nodded. "Come on, I'll drive."

What the actual hell was going on?!

***

The drive to wherever they were going was awkward. Silence blanketed the car as Jisung tapped his fingers anxiously against his shaking leg. Minho noticed this out of the corner of his eye but his main focus was on the road. 

He wondered if the cute squirrel next to him had an anxiety problem. It would make sense with how nervous he was and how he kept trying to run away from Minho, but that didn't explain his wild imagination. Although Minho did find it cute how he was called a bunny one second and then assumed a killer the next. He wanted to laugh again but refrained himself as he pulled into a parking lot and cut the engine.

"You can eat Japanese food, right?"

Jisung glanced out of the window at the restaurant Minho had chosen. It was coincidentally the one Hyunjin had been trying to take him to for months now but he was always too busy.

Momo & Sana
Sushi Palace

It looked fancy and expensive. Exactly the type of place a rich heir would choose to have a simple lunch.