20| Arcade Fun

*************

*************

"What do you have against motorbikes?"

"What?"

They'd left the restaurant and were walking back to Minho's car. He asked a question so out of the blue that Jisung blinked in confusion.

"It's my next question," Minho stated. "You sounded so relieved when I said I'd pick you up with my car instead of my motorbike."

"I just... I just hate them. They scare the shit out of me, that's all."

"Why, didn't you ever have a bicycle as a kid?"

"That's another question," Jisung pointed out.

Minho shrugged, seeming unbothered but slightly amused.

"I'll sacrifice it. Did you?"

"And another one," Jisung said, but caught the pointed look the older shot him. "Sorry, yeah I had a bicycle, but for the record, a bicycle and a motorbike are two vastly different things. That's like comparing an easy-bake oven for kids to an actual oven for adults. One isn't dangerous but the other one is."

"Can be dangerous," Minho argued, finding this conversation fun to have. "If you don't know how to use an oven properly, you can get burnt. Just like if you don't know how to ride a motorbike, you can crash."

"I agree," Jisung said, happy Minho saw things from his point of view.

That was until the stupid bunny spoke again, grinning as he did.

"But I know how to use an oven without getting burnt and I know how to ride a motorbike without crashing. So, I find both points mute."

"Whatever," Jisung muttered with a small sigh.

"You have to have a reason you hate motorbikes though," Minho said.

"There is," Jisung nodded, a small smile forming on his lips. "And you can use up another question to find out what it is."

"Maybe some other day," Minho refused. "There's other questions I want answers to."

"Like?"

"Are you using one of your questions?"

"No," Jisung said.

They reached the car and just like back at Han Corp, Jisung was surprised as Minho opened the car door for him. Again. He looked the older up and down, but Minho only gestured a hand for him to get in.

"I have hands, hyung," Jisung showed his hands.

"So do I," Minho shrugged, not seeming phased by what the younger meant by that.

Jisung subtly shook his head, climbing into the car and watching Minho shut the door behind him. He then rounded his way to the driver's side. It was like some of or a lot of the awkwardness had gone, smoothed out a bit making it more comfortable between the two.