26| Secretary Outburst

*************

*************

"Remind me again why I've become your personal chauffeur?"

"Because my driver was busy and I don't have a license."

Minho sighed, a deadpan look shot at Lisa as the two climbed out of his blue Chevy Camaro. This morning early, too early. Before Minho had even woken up and opened his eyes, Lisa had called saying she needed a ride to Han Corp.

"You know, that's what taxis are for," Minho quipped.

"Stop with the sass, cat butler," Lisa smiled, totally unbothered. "You owe me for helping you pick out the matching silver chains. I was tired. I was hungry. I wanted to go home. But you wouldn't let me so I'm just repaying the favor," she pointed a finger at him.

"Want to land up on another cruise ship?" he threatened with his own unbothered smile.

"Nope."

"Too bad."

"Anyway," Lisa said, closing the car door behind her. "How was it? Giving him the chain and meeting his dad. You never said."

"It was fine," Minho shrugged. "We had coffee."

"You're so anticlimactic, Lee Minho. Do you know that?" Lisa huffed unhappily.

"That's not what you usually say about me," Minho grinned, shooting the girl a look that had Lisa's eyes widening.

"Shut up!"

Classic Lee Know bringing up their past sex life just to have a good comeback.

"Our secret's a secret," Minho said, walking Lisa into Han Corp after she flashed the security guard her security card. "What more could I ask for? Both our parents now know we're friends. There shouldn't be any suspicion for either of us, which means our divorce will be smooth sailing at the end of the year."

"Are you sure you're still getting one?" Lisa remarked.

"What do you mean?" Minho creased a brow in confusion.

"Nothing, you oblivious boy."

"Huh?"

They stopped in the lobby, Minho wondering why he even followed Lisa inside. He was just meant to drop her off but he got distracted by the conversation.

"I'm leaving," Minho said.

"Thanks for the ride," Lisa patted his shoulder.

He turned to leave when something caught both his and Lisa's attention. They both recognized the person. Someone whom Lisa personally knew while Minho had only seen him once before and at the time he wasn't very interesting to the Lee heir.

It was different now.

"You need to bring your security card with you, Hyunjinie," the security guard scolded.