05| Freak Out

*************

*************

Jisung was having an existential crisis. He couldn't believe what dumbass thing he'd done while drunk. He'd been tipsy, drunk, and passed out drunk before but never had he gone and married a total stranger. He just couldn't wrap his head around the idiocy that was his drunken self.

He sat on the couch, his hands hiding his face as he tried to process it all. 

He was done for. 

Screwed.

You only had your heart broken! What the fuck were you thinking, Han Jisung?!

Oh, right... You weren't!

Jisung was snapped out of his thoughts when Felix reentered the living room with two coffees and a soda. He sat down next to Jisung and kept a hand locked around his arm to try and calm him down. Reassure him that they'd figure this out and it'd be okay. He slowly pulled Jisung's hands away from his face. He found their cousin sitting opposite them taking a sip of the coffee Felix had made and brought.

"Hyung... " Jisung stared hopelessly at Yoongi. "What am I going to do?"

"Why ask me? You're the one who got married."

"Hyungie, be a little helpful, please," Felix scolded Yoongi. "You know how badly he panics. What if Mom and Dad find out? Have they found out?"

Instantly Jisung's anxiety levels reached a hundred. He and Felix looked at each other before he rushed to lean forward to get Yoongi's attention.

"Oh, god... hyung, have they found out?"

"Aunt went out to lunch with her friends and Uncle isn't back from the States yet," Yoongi stated. "What do you think?"

"You won't tell them, right?" Jisung asked. "Please, hyung. They'll disown me," he begged and pleaded, even clasping his hands together.

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

He wouldn't admit it but Jisung and Felix were his soft spots. He couldn't stand the sight of either of them upset, sad, or crying. It killed him inside. It was because of how he grew up living under the same roof as them until graduation that they weren't his cousins anymore but his little brothers. And he'd always protect them.

"What a joke," Yoongi scoffed. "Have I ever ratted you out? Have you two forgotten who got you this studio apartment to hide out in?"

"Hyungie!" Felix pointed and smiled at Yoongi.

"Hyung, what am I going to do?" Jisung asked again. 

He was like a stuck record. All he could think about was how screwed he was. He was married. Married. And he had no idea, not even the slightest clue of who his husband was. Shit, he'd only just gotten out of a relationship of three years a day ago and now he was married to someone he didn't know.