34| Twin Interrogation

*************

*************

Jisung walked through the front door of his apartment with a stupid smile on his face. His fingers played with the necklace hiding under his t-shirt. He hadn't even realized what he was doing as he fell down on the couch only for his twin to snap his fingers in front of his face. Jisung's beautiful daze was shattered and he blinked himself back to reality.

"Lix, you're home," he greeted his brother.

"Yeah, not like you even noticed," Felix remarked.

"What do you mean?" Jisung asked, frowning in confusion.

"You're in this like daydream bubble," Felix exaggerated with his hands. "You look happy. You also didn't come home last night. What were you and Minho hyung up to?"

"Oh, yeah. You just left me in his clutches," Jisung said. "What a good brother you are."

"I am a good brother," Felix agreed, ignoring the sarcasm in Jisung's tone. "You were clinging to him like a koala bear. Like the floor was lava. Like the world was ending and he was your lifeline. What could I do? I tried pulling you off of him to save you some dignity but you shoved me aside," Felix stated matter of factly.

Jisung made a face. His lips pursing together as his cheeks flushed in embarrassment and he hid his head in his arms.

"Oh god... "

"Yeah," Felix said.

"I was that bad?" Jisung whined pathetically.

"You were worse," Felix retorted. He then acted out what Jisung looked like last night. "I'm gonna stay... I'm gonna stay here. Stay with Minho hyung, he's handsome!"

"You're fucking with me," Jisung stared up at his brother.

"I wish," Felix scoffed.

"Shit!" Jisung muttered, squeezing his eyes shut and hitting his forehead with the palm of his hand. "Idiot! Idiot!"

Felix watched his brother beat himself up and laughed, he reached forward and pulled Jisung's hand away before he gave himself a concussion.

"Relax," Felix grinned. "Your husband found you adorable."

"Ughhh!" Jisung groaned and fell sideways on the couch. He then shot up into a sitting position again. "Wait! How do you know that? Did he say that?"

Felix smirked and Jisung dreaded what happened next.

His twin cleared his throat, "Lee Minho said and I quote: He's not bothering me. He's just being adorable. For Jisung-ah isn't that normal?" Felix repeated Minho's exact words from the night before.

Jisung's face burned red. He felt mortified while at the same time he felt shy... and happy? Why did it make him feel so warm inside hearing that Minho called him adorable?