31| Drunk Again

*************

*************

"Isn't that... "

"Lee Minho," Han Hajoon nodded at his wife's trailed-off question. "They look good together, don't you think? Both handsome."

"I suppose, but what about Lee Juyeon?" Yunhee asked. "Why is Jisungie acting like this toward him? Are they even still together?"

"It's none of our business," Hajoon shrugged. "Jisung-ah's life is his own to live. Who he likes, who he dislikes, who he loves, and who he hates is all up to him."

"Yes, but Hajoon-ah," Yunhee looked at her husband tiredly. "Jisungie and Juyeonie have been together for years? What on Earth could've happened?"

"My love," Hajoon took Yunhee's hands in his. "It's none of our concern. If Jisungie wants us to know, he'll tell us. It's not our place to pry into his own personal matters. He's an adult, after all."

"You're right, I'm just worried," she admitted.

"You're his mother, if you aren't worried I'd think you don't care about him. It's natural," he reassured her.

Yunhee nodded before she and Hajoon's gaze drifted back to their oldest son who was dancing with the Lees youngest son. Despite the confusion, she had to admit that the two did look like a perfect match. But saying that meant confessing that Juyeon wasn't who they imagined Jisung would end up with eventually.

Maybe that wasn't such a bad thing.

***

"Aren't you his girlfriend?"

"Ex-girlfriend," Lisa answered with a smile. "Still good friends."

"Don't you still love him?" Juyeon asked.

"Of course! I'll always love Lee Know," Lisa said. "He's a big part of my life. We've known each other for years. Something like that doesn't just go away."

Juyeon creased a brow at her, not understanding how she could be so okay with seeing the person she loved being so close to someone else. It made no sense. She even looked happy and chipper about it.

"Does he like Han Jisung?" Juyeon questioned, sure that he didn't want to know the answer.

"Who knows," Lisa shrugged, turning in a small spin as the two danced together. "Lee Know's complicated... It looks like he likes him, doesn't it?"

"If you love him, shouldn't you be more upset?"

"Just because I love him doesn't mean he shouldn't be happy or be with someone else. Just like you and him," Lisa said, jutting her chin out in Jisung's direction. 

"We're just having a break apart," Juyeon lied.

"Honey," Lisa suppressed a laugh. "This isn't a break apart, it's a breakup. It's clear he wants to move on and you should too."